MTNL Delhi Dial tone too noisy

ISP
airtel
The dial tone is too noisy and I have complained to mtnl on Friday and I have atleast called them 4-5 times still no line man has come to my house .
I actually shifted to my new house and I have a point on terrace for the telephone connection , so the line man who came to set up the device didn't even bothered on going to the terrace all he said was " sir yeh humara kaam nhi apke galti hai apne terrace Pr point kyu dia" and only after 1 week the line went dead and now its so noisy that the WiFi won't turn on. Also I haven't been getting the promised speed and YouTube was also not buffering at all , the videos used to get stuck and then a message appeared connection lost please try again.
I tried fixing it my self but I have no idea how to fix the nosy dial tone .
Mtnl is the worst , employees are least bothered and full of attitude ke Hume sb aata hai . I will have to call them atleast 10 more times then only the line will be fixed .

i would advice you to contact GM personally by visiting your exchange if still issue doesn't get solved then you can complain regarding this via pgportal.

thanks last time i visited their office and their was a lady she said "beta sb kaam krwa ke jana yeh kaamchor loge sirf samosa khane aate hai bina kaam hue jana mat"

LOL 😀
This was epic .
I went through this and even still am facing issues with my connection but now i dont bother to visit exchange as no point they waste their time as well as ours 😛 Take their contact number it would be best 😀

I have tried everything , I went to their office and the person said they will check and send the line man but no one was sent , I got call from mtnl this morning asking if its fixed and I told them its not fixed the WiFi isn't working and dial tone is too noisy and still they removed my complaint ( I checked on mtnl app it showed no complaints against this number) I am really tired of mtnl the line man isn't just read to come visit and check what the problem is , please help

Is there any way that I can fix it myself?? I have tried everything and I am just tired of mtnl I have mts and that is worse than mtnl

Ask your electrician to do complete rewiring from box to your splitter without any joint in between. Get a good quality telephone copper cable for it.

You can connect small wire from box to tel instrument to check first if wire is real culprit or not.

I called the line man on mtnl and he said "ji jis marzi ko complaint krdo mai theek krne nhi auanga apne mujhse pucha nhi ke interconnection karwao ke nhi mai toh nhi ane wala "
I complained this to the main mtnl office and the GM of janakpuri .
These guys are so rude . can I complain somewhere else also?

Actually I shifted to my new house recently so I have LAN interconnection on the floor , the wire that comes from the pole goes on terrace and is connected to the LAN wire and I just have to put the spliter into the port and then I connect the modem and the landline and the line man is angry because he dosent understand how it works and he won't accept that there is disturbance and because of this my WiFi won't work

well he is actually correct. you never know how it goes down underground.

It's not underground its just a simple LAN connection that is in every building nowadays and I made the electrician check the LAN wire and its not damaged , I connected the landline to the mtnl wire and there is disturbance in it so it's in the wire that is coming from the pole and I haven't even asked him to check the LAN wire I am just asking him to do his job