Dhoom 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 394
  • Views Views 43,609
It has been confirmed that Shahrukh is not acting in Dhoom 3. I think Saif is now playing his part. I have my doubts about Uday Chopra being the director.

Oh great, one crap is replaced by another.

yeap. yash raj has categorically denied SRK's presence in Dhoom 3. basically nothing has been finalized yet.

yeap. yash raj has categorically denied Shahrukh Khan's presence in Dhoom 3. basically nothing has been finalized yet.
Yes, nothing is finalised, and the news initially came out could be rumour. So I had put title of thread as only Dhoom 3, as name of S R K in title could be misleading.

Yes, it was speculation. But personally I don't like Saif at all. Why don't they get Amitabh instead?

Off late i started to hate Saif because i dont like kareena........😡

----------

Does any one have idea regarding a new affair of shaid kapoor ..........

I heard that in Headlines Today channel its good to hear that...........and also i believe that Kareena is against this relation ship..........😉

as for amitabh in dhoom 3 😀they would have to remove any kind of action and make it an intelligent thriller. these kind of movies does not work in india.

as for amitabh in dhoom 3 😀

they would have to remove any kind of action and make it an intelligent thriller. these kind of movies does not work in india.
Amitabh as villian/negative for D:3 would be great, but as you said it would no more be action thriller, and turn into movie like Aankhen.
Better YRF should rope in some young actors like Shahid, Ranbir or Imran. Although it would be difficult to turn Shahid/Ranbir's innocent faces into negative shade. Imran could be perfect.
Or try some not-so-young Fardeen or Bobby Deol (anyways acting is not needed) 🙂