Dhoni vs Sehwag

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 6,745
Drop Sehwag, Sachin from India ODI team: CricketnextThis is similar to tech blogs posting a post on why Apple iPhone sucks. Clickbait, Linkbait, Commentbait.

clear message to Jadeja.. Hey , r u playing domestic matches.. Oh man they represent a national team.. If thats the case, then we can ever murder MSD ( clear message to all players) 😉...If u are clear that Jadeja wont bowl then u can play Tiwary very well.. Tiwary is far best fielder than Kohli,Raina... Mind that!! Play ur best 11 when u loose.. Rotation can be used when u win consecutive matches!

If a certain captain has shown great results, he deserves respect. Anyways Dhoni is a very effective batsman in ODI & T20, among the best finishers in the game.The seniors have been bad fielders for a long time, they should certainly be dropped from the team.Do you guys remember a player called VVS Laxman who was never picked to represent India in a world cup just because he is a bad fielder. Lesser known players represented India in ODI world cup. Now dont say VVS is not a good player.Different yardsticks for different players, it has been the norm for a long time in Indian cricket.Now if Dhoni points against seniors, a controversy erupts :OHate the so called fans 🙁

Why are we terming the incident as " Dhoni commented on seniors " . He is Team India Captain and he had right to comment on each and every member of the Team. He had been given this right. Who had given such rights to Sehwag to do all this bakwas and make Team India controversial . Frankly speaking, It would have been better if they would have settled all this things in the absence of camera.

^The whole point is to do drama in front of camera.

Dhoni was wrong in talking in such a way for the seniors. If he had a problem with the seniors, he should have personally cleared it up rather than saying so in the public without even informing them. Doing so just shows that he himself is insecure and wants ways to literally insult the seniors. First he said that the openers were rested to give youngsters more opportunity. Later, he says that Sachin, Sehwag and Gambhir are slow fielders. I don't know why Dhoni is bringing up such useless points. Before Dhoni's allegations on Sachin, Sehwag and Gambhir, hardly did anyone feel that they were slow. There are many young players who are much more slower than these three with Ashwin, Munaf and Yusuf Pathan being the notable ones. And Dhoni himself should realize the he himself is not a great wicket-keeper.Sehwag, Sachin and Gambhir, all the three played almost every match of WC, and we won it. Dhoni is just bringing up idiotic points to prove that his points. He knows that the rotation policy has not gone down well in the media and so now he is in a way indicating that these players were dropped and not rested.Dhoni needs to realize that he is just the skipper, nothing more. He feels that he is the chairman of BCCI and can do and speak anything he wishes to. Dhoni is behaving in this weird manner for the only reason being that he has been scoring runs in the past couple of matches and Sehwag and Sachin have not. And MSD is targeting Gambhir too as Gambhir is a part of the Sehwag-Sachin gang.Dhoni needs to realize that this is the Indian Cricket Team and not his own team where he can bring in all those who lick his a** and criticize his seniors who treat him just like another team-mate.Sehwag's comments yesterday were perfect to make Dhoni realize that even though they (Sehwag and Sachin) may be out of form, they are not afraid of him exploiting his powers. Irrespective of how famous Dhoni is, everyone knows that in the long run the public and the media will extend their support to Sehwag, Sachin and Gambhir only. Already I can see many people and news channels criticizing Dhoni for what he has been doing on this tour.Sehwag's tactics in the match against Sri Lanka clearly indicated that these two have different ideologies. Sehwag dropped Rohit, all 3 openers played and only 1 over was given to Raina - these things are completely opposite to what MSD has been doing in this series. Even though Sehwag failed with the bat, he made a big statement by taking that blinder. I read a tweet which rightly said that Sehwag did not catch the ball but Dhoni's tongue.Basically it's Sehwag, Sachin and Gambhir vs Dhoni, Rohit and Raina. The other players don't seem to be much involved in it but if the rift becomes huge then I won't be surprised to see everyone supporting Sehwag, Sachin and Gambhir. News24 today quoted Sourav Ganguly saying that he had planned with Sehwag that after he (Ganguly) retires, Sehwag will most probably be the man in charge of the team. But Sourav's form dropped, the same happened with Sehwag in 2007 and Dhoni was named the skipper. The rift possible begun then but Dhoni and Sehwag were still very good friends and the odd misunderstandings were handled with maturity. But this time things seem to be going out of hands ans I completely blame Dhoni's immature behavior and comments.Ganguly has also suggested different captains for different formats. I think it will be pretty wise to sack Dhoni as the skipper of the test team and appoint Sehwag and try some other wicketkeeper by 'resting' Dhoni as he is a 'slow wicketkeeper'

thats acceptable.. Youngsters like Forrest,wade were performing.. But For india, do Raina, Jadeja performing. Dhoni is commenting as if all youngsters are performing. and only seniors are not. if he has guts let him pin point SRT..

Why are we terming the incident as " Dhoni commented on seniors " . He is Team India Captain and he had right to comment on each and every member of the Team. He had been given this right. Who had given such rights to Sehwag to do all this bakwas and make Team India controversial .

Frankly speaking, It would have been better if they would have settled all this things in the absence of camera.

Brother..He can comment...but can not insult anyone(either seniors or juniors) publicly by saying slow fielders! :dry:

----------

Super Like @ Abhishek.. for Chummeshwari post! you said it what I wanted to. :iconrofl:

thats acceptable.. Youngsters like Forrest,wade were performing.. But For india, do Raina, Jadeja performing. Dhoni is commenting as if all youngsters are performing. and only seniors are not. if he has guts let him pin point SRT..

They are playing @ home my dear friend....Same batsman if they play in india they will score hell a lot....

Why are we terming the incident as " Dhoni commented on seniors " . He is Team India Captain and he had right to comment on each and every member of the Team. He had been given this right. Who had given such rights to Sehwag to do all this bakwas and make Team India controversial .

Frankly speaking, It would have been better if they would have settled all this things in the absence of camera.
Dhoni works for BCCI and is just the captain, he has no right to publicly insult any player. And if you feel that Dhoni had the right to comment, then even Sehwag had the same right as he commented only when he became the captain.

If Dhoni really had any issues with the fielding of these three guys, he would have personally talked to them rather than directly saying so in the press. Even after making such statements he did not inform them about it. This shows that he just wants to show them down by hook or by crook. If he really felt that they were slow, don't you think he would have had the guts to talk to them about it!

I have lost all respect for Dhoni when I came to know that after making such a bold statement he did not even inform them about it. Ridiculous stuff from Dhoni, he thinks that he is the owner of the team and team cannot function without him. He feels he is flying high but he does not know that with this attitude he will fall flat on his face very soon.

Did you ever see Ganguly saying so about his seniors or even his juniors, the answer is no, and that is when the team progressed. Dhoni has tasted a lot of success purely because of the kind of team he has. If he indeed is a good captain, why couldn't he even manage a draw in the test series either in England or in Australia! He needs to take a leaf out of Ganguly's book and learn the art of team management. Luck won't last for long!

----------

Super Like @ Abhishek.. for Chummeshwari post! you said it what I wanted to. :iconrofl:
Haha thanks but what is Chummeshwari?

Searched the word on Google and got this - Tv9-Chummeshwari Deepika Padukone - YouTube :lol: