Dhoni vs Sehwag

xyx2000

Regulars
Regulars
Ashwin is a slower runner/fielder than both sehwag & sachin, so he should be dropped in place of these two

ajuravi007

Regulars
Regulars
I think these guys are smart enough....media is now focusing on the rift more than the players & team performance ....

ajuravi007

Regulars
Regulars
Dhoni is leading a team and sehwag is leading a team...

----------

Yesterday the nut sehwag is talking about his fielding more than his batting....if he had made some runs i would have appreciated it...again and again getting out in the same fashion...think about that first....

----------

I just get a feeling that may be selectors would have requested Sachin to play this ODI series as it happened with Dravid in England....

----------

Some 1 yesterday pointed out that for the last 2 yrs Rajasthan has won 2 Ranji trophy but none of the players are able to find a place in indian team and also in indian a team...

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Even I feel its illogical pointing Dhoni with such things. Its high time to remove old players and give chance to new comers.

iCon

masoom kameena!
Regulars
Dhoni clearly made a mistake by commenting on seniors...lolzz...he atleast should remember his own "Aukaat" before targeting anybody! Look at his batting style..absolute pathetic...even village boys got better techniques then him...umm... I respect him but not more than Sachin and Sehwag! Better he keep himself shutup or be ready to thrown out of the team by selectors. :iconrofl:mad:Kapil: please shutup and remember your own performance!

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
@icon : Whatever it is but don't forget under his captaincy Team India won 20-20 world cup and World cup. Also his contribution in both these matches was superb.And who else is capable enough to handle captaincy of Team India ??