• Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,201

saurabh_g

Regulars
ISP
TATA, Airtel
Good News for all Dishtv Subscribers:

Really value for your Money (Awesome Dhanteras Offer) from DISHTV

Pay Rs. 1490 and Get 4 Months Subscription (Any Pack of yur Choice) + Rs.990 Cash Back in the form of vouchers.

Pay Rs.1140 and Get 2 months Gold Pack Subscription and Rs.990 Cash Back in the form of Vouchers.

Installation Extra.
Its Dhanteras Offer from Dishtv:

Check Link:
All India Offers New Channels on Dish TV DTH Channel Packages

Good News for all Dishtv Subscribers:

Really value for your Money (Awesome Dhanteras Offer) from DISHTV

Pay Rs. 1490 and Get 4 Months Subscription (Any Pack of yur Choice) + Rs.990 Cash Back in the form of vouchers.

Pay Rs.1140 and Get 2 months Gold Pack Subscription and Rs.990 Cash Back in the form of Vouchers.

Installation Extra.
Its Dhanteras Offer from Dishtv:

Check Link:
All India Offers New Channels on Dish TV DTH Channel Packages

Recently I had sent this concern to DishTv's customer care on customercare@dishtv.in, and escalation@dishtv.in at 9:30pm on 10th November. In response, they just wrote "Thank you for your feedback, and keep writing to us". Below is what I had written:

Sub -- Fake Dhanteras Offer, fake commitments, and unethical practices from DISHTV to fool the prospective customers

Hi DishTv,

On 3rd Nov (Wednesday) I saw an interesting 24-hours-Dhanteras-Offer of DishTv website for new connections, and called the customer care (022 60013474) on the same day to order a new connection under that offer. I called at around 8-9pm from my number 95xxxxxxxx, and spoke to VIKRANT in DishTv customer care.

He gave me all the details about Dhanteras Offer (any plan free for 4 months and Rs990 cashback, just for Rs1490) then tried to transfer the call to Sales Team. He was not able to transfer it, so he told me that he will take my order and raise a request, based on which there will be callback made to me and then the installation will be done. He gave me the request number too (# 1883659). I also gave him my full name and my other phone number (98xxxxxxxx) to add into that request he was raising.

I rightly assumed that the callback will be made not on the same day but maybe next day, so I asked him clearly twice or thrice if I would still be given Dhanteras Offer (which was open only for 24hours). He kept answering very confidently that all the customers who call us today (Dhanteras Day) will be given the same offer because they have called on the same day irrespective of when the confirmation-callback or installation is done. I clarified this thing with him in more than one way, and said that I won’t accept someone from DishTv saying that Dhanteras Day is gone so offer is gone. He told me not to worry about it.

I waited for Thursday and Friday and then called back on Saturday (6th Nov) on the same number (022 60013474) at around 2pm from my number 95xxxxxxxx. A rep named KAVITA received the call and upon listening to my concern that nobody called me, she tried to transfer the call to Sales Team. Same thing happened with her too, that she was unable to transfer and promised a callback. I got frustrated and doubted on her promise, so she retried and connected me properly to someone called MOHAMMAD AFTAB in Sales. I restated the whole story to him and asked why was there no callback and installation. He searched his database and told me that there is no such request raised by the number 1883659, nor is there any request with my name or my phone numbers. This really escalated my frustration and I asked him to retrieve the call recordings and investigate.

I kept mentioning the commitment that DishTv (VIKRANT) had made, and MOHAMMAD AFTAB kept mentioning that there is no such request. He also said that Dhanteras Offer is not available anymore because the day has passed (which is absolutely contradictory to what VIKRANT had committed). He also said that VIKRANT may not be aware of the processes and made a casual promise. This leads to another serious concern, as to how can DishTv put untrained people to answer calls and make fake committements based on their whims and fancies. Then MOHAMMAD AFTAB said that he will call me back after confirming with the Managers. He called me back after confirming with Managers in Pune (supposedly) and said the same thing again that I cannot get the installation under Dhanteras offer. I told him that it was very obvious that DishTv would have taken the calls from customers ordering on that day and would have processed all those calls/orders in the subsequent days, then why did you exclude me from that. To this he had no answer, and told me that I should go and check with some local dealer if they have any leftover package of Dhanteras offer.

Thus, my first experience with DishTv has been a horrible one, because I had foregone a very good package offer from Tata Sky and tried to avail DishTv’s fake offer.

If prospective customers have such experiences with DishTv, I can understand what your existing customers must be going through.

Meanwhile I am going to share this episode with all my colleagues of my company through the common address-board-story on INTRA, and with my nears & dears.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Recently I had sent this concern to DishTv's customer care on customercare@dishtv.in, and escalation@dishtv.in at 9:30pm on 10th November. In response, they just wrote "Thank you for your feedback, and keep writing to us". Below is what I had written:

Sub -- Fake Dhanteras Offer, fake commitments, and unethical practices from DISHTV to fool the prospective customers

Hi DishTv,

On 3rd Nov (Wednesday) I saw an interesting 24-hours-Dhanteras-Offer of DishTv website for new connections, and called the customer care (022 60013474) on the same day to order a new connection under that offer. I called at around 8-9pm from my number 95xxxxxxxx, and spoke to VIKRANT in DishTv customer care.

He gave me all the details about Dhanteras Offer (any plan free for 4 months and Rs990 cashback, just for Rs1490) then tried to transfer the call to Sales Team. He was not able to transfer it, so he told me that he will take my order and raise a request, based on which there will be callback made to me and then the installation will be done. He gave me the request number too (# 1883659). I also gave him my full name and my other phone number (98xxxxxxxx) to add into that request he was raising.

I rightly assumed that the callback will be made not on the same day but maybe next day, so I asked him clearly twice or thrice if I would still be given Dhanteras Offer (which was open only for 24hours). He kept answering very confidently that all the customers who call us today (Dhanteras Day) will be given the same offer because they have called on the same day irrespective of when the confirmation-callback or installation is done. I clarified this thing with him in more than one way, and said that I won’t accept someone from DishTv saying that Dhanteras Day is gone so offer is gone. He told me not to worry about it.

I waited for Thursday and Friday and then called back on Saturday (6th Nov) on the same number (022 60013474) at around 2pm from my number 95xxxxxxxx. A rep named KAVITA received the call and upon listening to my concern that nobody called me, she tried to transfer the call to Sales Team. Same thing happened with her too, that she was unable to transfer and promised a callback. I got frustrated and doubted on her promise, so she retried and connected me properly to someone called MOHAMMAD AFTAB in Sales. I restated the whole story to him and asked why was there no callback and installation. He searched his database and told me that there is no such request raised by the number 1883659, nor is there any request with my name or my phone numbers. This really escalated my frustration and I asked him to retrieve the call recordings and investigate.

I kept mentioning the commitment that DishTv (VIKRANT) had made, and MOHAMMAD AFTAB kept mentioning that there is no such request. He also said that Dhanteras Offer is not available anymore because the day has passed (which is absolutely contradictory to what VIKRANT had committed). He also said that VIKRANT may not be aware of the processes and made a casual promise. This leads to another serious concern, as to how can DishTv put untrained people to answer calls and make fake committements based on their whims and fancies. Then MOHAMMAD AFTAB said that he will call me back after confirming with the Managers. He called me back after confirming with Managers in Pune (supposedly) and said the same thing again that I cannot get the installation under Dhanteras offer. I told him that it was very obvious that DishTv would have taken the calls from customers ordering on that day and would have processed all those calls/orders in the subsequent days, then why did you exclude me from that. To this he had no answer, and told me that I should go and check with some local dealer if they have any leftover package of Dhanteras offer.

Thus, my first experience with DishTv has been a horrible one, because I had foregone a very good package offer from TataSky and tried to avail DishTv’s fake offer.

If prospective customers have such experiences with DishTv, I can understand what your existing customers must be going through.

Meanwhile I am going to share this episode with all my colleagues of my company through the common address-board-story on INTRA, and with my nears & dears.

i wonder whoz gonna read that enormous letter. I personally got bored after the first 10 lines. wonder what dish tv CC would do..

i wonder whoz gonna read that enormous letter. I personally got bored after the first 10 lines. wonder what dish tv CC would do..

But this is a good offer though.

Hi DishTv,

Thus, my first experience with DishTv has been a horrible one, because I had foregone a very good package offer from Tata Sky and tried to avail DishTv’s fake offer.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Hi DishTv,

Thus, my first experience with DishTv has been a horrible one, because I had foregone a very good package offer from TataSky and tried to avail DishTv’s fake offer.

hahaa. Dis is Dish TV for u. Worst CC of all.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

But this is a good offer though.

FYI, this offer is already expired.