Another super terrible episode. Just 2 more are left. Good riddance.

Last edited:
i think they have made the last season bad on purpose so that the viewers/fans do not start demanding a new season

lol. i do not think it is a good idea to end a popular series with a crappy season just to get fans to shut up. you ruin it for everyone.
also it's not like the previous seasons were any good. i think dexter got fucked up after season 4.

hopefully the comic book will continue .. have to satisfy my dark passenger with that even though i dont like the comic ver very much. Looks like i wil be rewatching all the seasons again n again till i get bored and move on :/

LOL. I think more people are worried about the end of Breaking Bad.

I liked lumen pierce character more than Hanna's, instead of hanna she should have been in last season
and Dr Vogel irritates me the most!

I have hated all female leads in this show. Including that British chick who was in Hustle as well.

I agree. This season has been too lame. Guess no one will miss it once it's done.

chromaniac said:
LOL. I think more people are worried about the end of Breaking Bad.
plz dont remind me of that 🙁 they could have continued for atleast 2-3 seasons more

Today's one reminded me how bollywood stories are made. especially the the scene where the marshall barges into asylum was hilarious