details of regulation in broadband in india

Phani Krishna

hi every one this is phani krishna i do pgdm in telecom management in ESCI , hyderabad i have presentation on topic "regulation in broadband in india" . i couldnt find clear details in net can someone post some details of the same and help me out thank you

All information about the rules and regulations can be obtained from Department of Telecommunications, but to save you a Google search, you may wish to read the ISP license.

There are various amendments to the license (all of which can be found at dot.gov.in) and additionally you can find all about the separate regulations surrounding international gateways, IP telephony, WiFi and so forth.

You may also wish to read the National Telecom Policy 2011

I won't do your homework for you, but if you have any specific questions you want to ask (or anything from the documents I've linked to that needs clarification), I'll answer as best as I can.

thanks a lot i dont want u to do my homework.i can do that but i am not much into these regulations. so i need some one to suggest me what doc. to read and ur links had helped me a lot thanks a lot once again have a great day ........

Hi mgcarley,I also had some doubts, would be great if you can clear it.What are the privacy regulations? Are ISPs supposed to store browsing history of customers for security purposes. If so, till what time period is the history stored.

^^It's all there in the same license doc I linked to in my previous post 🙂