Desktop PC Configuration needed!

ISP
BSNL
I am from Trivandrum - Kerala
I want to assemble a good Desktop PC for home use.
I am ready to buy online or from shops based on availability of Good stuff.
Please make sure there will be no problems with compatibility of any items after buying.
I should be able to play Max Payne 3, Far Cry 3, Crysis 3 and such games with full graphics without glitch (atleast medium graphics) and I should be able to play GTA 5 although not at full.
I do not know more latest games but I am interested in action games as well as strategy games - I've been playing online games - Warcraft-DoTA, Counter Strike for long time which I still need to do.
I've been wanting to buy a PC to be able to play latest games for more than 8 years now.
I want my HD 1080p videos to play & navigate without glitch.
I should be able to use Windows 8 normally (Win 7 would also do).
I want to run latest photoshop CS to run normally (some photo editing) and a little video ripping (I don't know software, but I want to do) and all.
Remaining - downloading and browsing.
I want to have a good graphics card inorder to do all this with the PC config - I have no idea about graphics cards. I would like it alone to be within 10k Rs max 11.5k.
Excluding graphics card & sound card, My budget would be 35k - max 40k.
I want USB 3.0 ports. and minimum 20'' monitor (22'' preferable - this should be included in budget) and able to use HDMI cable & VGA. I already have a 500GB SATA HDD but would like to purchase 1TB HDD (if this affects the budget{I have External HDD 1TB also}, I'll buy it later - please suggest).
Cabinet and Power supply please suggest those which would be compatible for later addition of sound card and graphics card (If not mandatory, please suggest cheapest)
Also please suggest a sound card excluding from the above budget to be able to connect 5.1 speakers - please suggest.
Wireless Mouse and Keyboard, DVD RW, - not in the above budget.
Please add anything that I have missed out.

2 Days I'm waiting for a reply from someone. Sad..

Upvote 0
Did you get your PC bro? Well the budget always exceeds the WANT part and that's a fair amount of wants that you have mentioned! 🙁 Because in reality, what we can AFFORD and NEED is always inadequate to the number of WANTS. 😕The things you mentioned, I think just a CPU(i7 Extreme) and Motherboard(Asus Extreme or the higher end ones) will touch or override your budget! Leave alone monitor, graphics card, and 5.1 sound card and other stuff! 3.0 ports for USB means You will NEED 3.0 Devices to connect for it to be beneficial and balance out justification of cost!

Upvote 0
This is what I got at an approximate budget similar to yours :
Cabinet-CoolerMaster HAF912 Combat
RAM-Corsair Vengeance 4 GB DDR3 1600Mhz
Graphics-Zotac Nvidia GTX660 (Go for the gigabyte version...cheaper than Zotac)
Power Supply-Corsair CX600 Builder series V2.Now,CX is the lowest of all available and I didn't really want to buy this one but after waiting for a week,this was the only power supply available.And it works like a charm!
Processor- Intel i5 3570
Motherboard- MSI B75MA-P45 (Go for the gigabyte version as it is better and price is almost the same)
HDD-Seageate Barracuda 1 TB 7200RPM
Overall this costed me approximately 49k but at that time RAM prices were much lower...
In my opinion,don't buy a i7 processor for gaming.i5 is more than enough 🙂
Oh wait...I'm almost 2 months late 😛 Sorry 😛

Upvote 0