Desktop computer configuration suggestions required

• Thread starter Thread starter jeet1243
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 11,256

jeet1243

ISP
tata
hi guysm 4rm kolkata planing to buy a new desktopintel i3 3.0ghz -----------6400/-Asus m/b 3250/-ddr3 1333mhz 2600/-nvidia gtx 460 6200/-600w cooler master smps 3550/-cooler master cabinet 1700/-n best part my dealer says he can get me a logitech z5500 brand new for 16550/-plz advice me guys any suggestion welcomethank youprices as on 19th jan 2012

what do you mean ??? i want to buy a desktop so i asked for an advice.i put up the specs and related costs. if u want to help plz advice or else dont.

plan👎ing to buy a new desktop
Since you mentioned NEW desktop , and shop assembled,
you should give reasons for buying a new one.
Old one packed up beyond economical repair ? Brand model or shop assembled ?

If you don't like a post or reply, simply Ignore and move on.
Members know, from whom you need a reply based on your response.

Imagine the person is in front of you ! and say what you like here .
Reaction can be anything !!

thanks sri harsha and essbebe well now moving forward with the topic i am going to work in maya software modelling and rendering them.also playing some games like civilization 5 , hero's 6 etc but work comes first i.e. MAYA.also if any one would suggest 64bit or 32bit and a good all round antivirus program.

what do you mean ??? i want to buy a desktop so i asked for an advice.
i put up the specs and related costs. if u want to help plz advice or else dont.

Hmm..cool down! Admin has clearly mentioned in rules to avoid SMS lingo and some other point too..that's why I suggested you to read that to avoid warning from the Admin...rest you wish! 🙂