DEN digital

• Thread starter Thread starter alian1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 60,285
Hi..well the channel list differs from region to region..In delhi we get all major channels from major networks..we get the local delhi channels like Delhi AajTak,Sahara NCR and NDTV Metronation..Getting all the sports and movie channels(incl World Movies,Bindass Movies,Zee Classic & Premier)..All major music channels(including Yo Music and Music India) and many regional channels as well..If you want I can compile the list channel number wise but the channels would vary from region to region..

Hi..Thanks a lot for ur information.Please send me the list of channels that you are getting.Also can you tell me what is the cost of STB. Thanks

Yes, the list will vary from region to region. The CC rep informed me that the maximum number of channels are in the bangalore region, around 180. I am from mumbai, I get 150 channels...... but I do not get many channels like World Movies, TV5 monde, Zee classic and Zee Premeiere. I got the STB for Rs. 600/-

Here is the channel list for my area North Delhi:I have not mentioned the channel numbers but have mentioned the exact channel order.. 1 Star Plus2 Star One3 Star Utsav4 Colors5 Zee Tv6 Zee Smile7 Sony8 SAB9 Sahara One10 9X11 NDTV Imagine12 Bindass13 Zoom14 DD National15 DD Bharti16 Firangi17 Star World18 Zee Cafe19 Zee Trendz20 Discovery T&L21 AXN22 NDTV Good Times23 FASHION tv24 NDTV Metronation25 Star Gold26 Zee Cinema27 Zee Classic28 Zee Premier29 Set Max30 Filmy31 B4U Movies32 Bindass Movies33 UTV Movies34 Star Movies35 Zee Studio36 HBO37 Sony Pix38 World Movies39 IBN740 Star News41 Zee News42 NDTV India43 Aaj Tak44 Aajtak Tez45 Sahara UP46 Sahara NCR47 India Tv48 Live India49 News 2450 DD News51 Lok Sabha52 Rajya Sabha53 Delhi Aajtak54 CNBC Awaz55 Zee Business56 CNN IBN57 Times Now58 NDTV 24x759 News X60 Headlines Today61 CNBC TV1862 NDTV Profit63 BBC64 CNN65 Nick66 Hungama67 Jetix68 Disney channel69 Cartoon Network70 Pogo71 Animax72 CBeebies/BBC Entertainment73 Star Cricket74 Star Sports75 ESPN76 Ten Sports77 zee Sports78 Neo Cricket79 DD Sports80 National Geographic81 Fox History82 Discovery83 Animal Planet84 Mtv85 Channel V86 Etc87 Zee Music88 9X Music89 B4U Music90 Music India91 Yo Music92 VH193 Astha94 Sadhna 95 Sanskar96 Zee Jagran97 MH1 Shaddha98 Pragya99 Vijay100 Sun TV101 KTV102 Sun News103 Jaya TV104 Raj Tv105 Jaya Plus106 Kalaignar TV107 Raj Musix108 Jaya Max109 Raj News110 Gemini111 Teja112 Zee telugu113 Vissa114 ETC Punjabi115 Zee Punjabi116 MH1117 PTC News118 PTC Punjabi119 DD Punjabi120 Udaya Tv121 Zee kannada122 Zee Bangla123 DD Bangla124 Surya Tv125 Kiran tv126 Asianet127 Asianet Plus128 God TV129 ETV Urdu130 Nepal1

Can anyone confirm if the channels can be received from RF OUT cable comming from the STB or i have to use the AV(RAC) cable only. My other TV does not have the AV IN option. I can receive Tata Sky with the RF OUT of TATA SKY STB.

i have been using the DEN STB for almost six months now... just got my cablewala to install two additional ones for the second and third tvs in the house... the picture quality is good but nowhere compared to dth but then same is the case for the monthly price which is pegged at 200 bucks for the first and i pay 50 extra per tv

Wow, this is one awesome service. I got 3 set top boxes for 500 each and i pay Rs 100/- for all 3 TVs. NO additional charges for anything.

Been using this service for about 3 months now, and it is the best out there.

Great reception, I'd even put it at better than Tata Sky since it doesnt have a digital logo anywhere on the screen like the DTH operators do.
NO problem during any weather condition, reception stays the same ALWAYS.

Great service, mainly due to local guys, who show up within hours of calling.

And most importantly great selection of channels, with no extra charges for seperate packages.

The STB is brilliant, comprehensive channel schedule, reminder facility, channel list with preview, great remote control, pretty much everything a basic TATA Sky STB offers (not TATA Sky Plus).

Only flaw is the delay in switching channels which is about 1-2 second, but i think its the same problem with TATA Sky, which I have used before.

Can anyone confirm if the channels can be received from RF OUT cable comming from the STB or i have to use the AV(RAC) cable only. My other TV does not have the AV IN option. I can receive TATA SKY with the RF OUT of TATA SKY STB.

Yes the analogue signal can be recieved from the RF OUT of the STB.
I had my cable guy set it up on all 3 tvs so I can even catch the local movie channels which do not transmit on the STB.

A lesson for all the DTH operators, they charge way too much.

I got probelm with My DEN signal. My normal cable is working fine but installing DEN digital settop box it was working till 15 days now it is having problem to receive the signal. Set top box shows no signal but my cable operator checked all cable line it has no probelm but my sey top box not receiving signal. My set top box working fine at operator end as he checked. He could not solve this matter as he called all controlled room for DEN. Anybody help????

Whenever there is cricket match, when ball goes too fast or a player runs too fast the area around the ball and the player gets blurThis also happens in fast motion videos such as dance programsPlease HELP

Hi Saurabh, most probably this happens because the feed is not proper or the bandwidth allocated is not correct for the channel, and hence we see many pixelations and the picture gets blurred. Tell me what type of TV are you using, is it Plasma/LCD or normal 21/29 inch tv.....You will see more pixels on plasma/lcds.

I also saw similar issues int he den digital box provided by my cable operator in bangalore 😱