Delhivery News, Updates & User Experiences

Delhivery is delivering fresh food?. None could have imagined this a year ago. That guy is not kidding right?.

He seems to be a Zomato employee. The response is based on a comment of a customer who got his Zomato delivery through Delhivery.

I joined this forum just for the Lulz I get from this thread!! And of course to revel in the 'Delhivery Experience' that I am 'enjoying' right now 😀

My parcel from Delhi to Bangalore had been misrouted to Mumbai after it reached Bangalore and what more it is about to be misrouted AGAIN to some other part of the country!!! :rofl:

An all expenses paid India trip, courtesy Delhivery!!! Yay what more can my little parcel ask for!!!
Delhivery | Package 451714260410 details

You go Delhivery!!! Naam se hi samajh jaana chahiye tha ki Ye to apna Dilli waala Jugaad hai bhai!!! :russianroulette:

Last edited:
Great you lucky lucky fella!

This is my second 'Delhivery' experience and earlier one was Flipkart!! How they are getting all that funding despite the terrible reviews they constantly keep getting from the past two years is just fascinating to know!! I guess if Sahil Barua and the gang were to start a Biz school, they'd do too darn well!!! 😎

lol, i got the delivery of my power bank from them from Mumbai in 3 days, i think their service has improved even tif their tracking system is still lame !

another order stuck with delhivery. HP shopping usually deliver locally. but this time around they shipped from maharashtra and used delhivery. ?