Delhivery News, Updates & User Experiences

You're not alone. They did that to me too few days back. But I got the delivery on time.

Redwolf sent my package via them a few days back. Other than the fact that they had it in my city for over 24 hours before delivering, my experience was fine. Got it in 4 days after ordering, from Mumbai.

Spoke too soon :-| Could be a one off case.

tugni9C.jpg

two packages. one was delivered earlier today. another one is out for delivery but yet to arrive. probably not arriving today.
i decided to use the chat option to see if they can locate the driver and check the status. instead the chat guy tells me the same thing... if it is not delivered today, tomorrow definitely.

and nope, it is not raining cats and dogs here in gurgaon 😀

And here's the Delhivery status of the Himalaya Hair Oil that I ordered. They're just sitting on it since 17th.

3MYAcP8.png

Meanwhile Bluedart just delivered a package today in record time even though it was raining like crazy.

ZTQIl45.png

Order placed on June 22nd. No updates in the last 28 hours. It doesn't take 3 days for small box to be shipped from BLR to BOM. Flipkart does it in a day.

Shame on Delhivery. I don't believe their numbers. Every person in this thread and every review online cannot be part of the 20% they claim. They systematically fail to deliver on time, no matter where you live. This is nothing but incompetence.

My package is with them since Saturday morning in my City itself. Today me n my parents were home all day and still they didn't delivered. Status now is Attempted delivery failed.. Fckn liers.. Worst courier service ever.