Delhivery Direct

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 5,691
Divided by Distance, United by Delhivery! Ship with us using coupon code RAKHSHABANDHAN20

any home pickup service that is operational and would work between delhi and gurgaon these days?

ooh. i suppose i can test that out. shows 335 rupees though lol.

also read on twitter earlier today that an uber guy basically stole a package and even admitted on phone so that's not helpful.

Pidge. They were running some promotion that would save you a lot of money, any delivery at Rs. 99

Seems to have restarted.

It's crazy. Dtdc charged 150 and 250 for document delivery to Delhi and Mumbai respectively. This is crazy. If only a post office was close by 🤬

Last edited:
DTDC is quite overpriced compared to Delhivery, but is the only next reasonable option. Great news Delhivery is back on again!

so turns out delhivery won't accept an order without mobile numbers of both sides.
i had to send another bunch of documents to an office in delhi and they only provide landline numbers.
so i am stuck again. and would have to either use dtdc or travel far to post office.

it's to be sent to a corporate office. they have not mentioned any mobile numbers on their website.