Delhirains are Back with a Bang

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1,765
D

Deleted member 13033

The whole sky just went dark .......and it has start raining pretty heavily 😀 More floods .....more traffic jams...considering the petrol prices and crap MSD maintenance its good time to buy a boat for a transport 😀

Ha..Ha.. Good onebut rains are also good for tea and samosa, don't you think.

Ha..Ha.. Good one

but rains are also good for tea and samosa, don't you think.

ya fr ppl in their houses right now...ppl who r on road are.....lol 😀

peoples on road can enjoy swimming on one of the underpasses build recently, they can find one easily

peoples on road can enjoy swimming on one of the underpasses build recently, they can find one easily

It gets quite scary during rains, some of the underpasses are 2/3 submerged. They sud seriously think about good drainage in delhi

@mukeshgupta

yup very true..

----------

in Noida they opened one sm time back me nd my frnd when we were going under it..we were shouting " gira gira " lol the construction of it was total crap nd if u see above those pillars look like will fall on u any moment 😀 bad time to visit them during rains 😛

It's funny that it rains in the morning and as soon as the rain stops the scorching heat is back and then yet again it rains in the afternoon.The weather is fluctuating weirdly. None of the rains so far have been able to induce a proper weather change ! 🙁

Ha..Ha.. Good one

but rains are also good for tea and samosa, don't you think.

And Pakodas

----------

Oh no! how will I reach home today 😕

Is Swimming an option :thunder:

Super duper rains back again 😛 time fr ppl to make their cars into boats 😀----------nd the lights just went out becz of that...

haha one plane had skid the runway a while back...could have resulted in serious damage..