Delhi mtnl 3g jadoo experience in green park , sn, netajinagar , and chankyapur, south delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter rohm2414
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,332

rohm2414

ISP
mtnl 3g
Hi to all
sorry to say that in this region mtnl delhi limit the speed upto 1.2mb and night speed up to 256 to 512kbs
i dont know what is reason behind it... Because when i asked for customer care they say its network over load or network problem but its almost 3am morning and facing same problem.../.. Its not one day but its go for one week ....
Some of my friend say that operator of this region fixed the speed ..... Forced us to choose other operator ...... A marketing policy ,,,.may be other mobile operator give him money to do that
so
kindly people of these area mail 1503@bol.net.in .... But when i try to asked complain no...they dont give no.... And cut the call each time...................
One thing i also mention that its not a mtnl fault but fault from a people which is working for this region (if problem persist for other region they also do same).....

Thank u
waiting for reply

well if u're right then y pay so much for 3g when we get same speeds like gprs ..me too was able congigure mtnl 3g today and i am getting dnld speeds around 400 kbps ...this utterly sucks ..

now after 1 week of good speed mtnl again drop its speed and that time the speed is is very worst..... (sunday 2pm to 12.32 am)
https://www.speedtest.net/result/1525672599.png
its below the gprs speed..... they dont provide a speed of gprs quality in 3g...
as tri say: minimum speed provided by any company is around 80% of speed what they promised or suppose to give....means around 3mb but they provided around 128kbps today.....and even maximum speed which i got in torrent is around...2.5mbps( during durga puja holiday) which is also below the promising speed.. yeah its torrent speed....not a download speed through download site like rapid share , mega upload etc..when u download through these site the maximum speed is around512kbps to 1.4mbps
means u got a download speed around 60 to 154 KB..what i try to say that..if mtnl give around 2 to 3 mbps then download speed is around 128*8 KB approx rapid share give maximum speed around 5mbps for free users(i m not sure about it.) that means in siple word if u got 2mb speed then
torrent speed is train speed....approx...1kb to 2mb speed
mtnl broad band....highway or runway speed...around 2mb speed
mtnl 3g jadoo.... a local road or broken road speed around 60KB to less than 30%(+/-20%) of 2mb speed