Delhi has 7th Worst traffic in the World, Bangalore 6th ( IBM )

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 6,964
About India there is Pune totally famous for bad transport.Actually Pune is famous for Bikers city in the world. Pune's production of bike make no. 1 in the world. Pune is No. 1 n the world in production of bikes. Remember this always dont know it will ask in any GK exam. You can search on the internet if it is available. Bikers maximum no. you can find in Pune in the world. I think thats why bike can easily move anywhere on a road so bikers dont wait in traffic & doesnt go proper way & it we can see in Pune. Few months back people were says that Pune's transport is very bad than Bihar too.

I would like to correct that. Pune is famous for Crazy and Mindless Bikers. 😀

So, do you think only you are poor in english 😀

poor typing skills here 😀

@ IM

Not at all but you can find here max no. of bikers & it doesnt mean that here are crazy & mindless bikers. I totally object. Rather its also we watch in news of biker's nuisance of Delhi, East Indian bikers. In Pune this picture you can find very rarely. If you ask about me let me tell you I born in Pune & about 28 years I never found any biker gang here except Rally, political promotions otherwise there will each day we see in news nuisance of Pune bikers. You can say about transport its ok but never Pune biker gang. You can find disorder in traffic in Pune & no biker gang.

----------

Actually its automatically fit in nature of Pune people cause of bike city of the world & because of that they can easily move & anywhere ride on road but the real problem is now in Pune there are very few of real Pune people in Pune & max no. are non - Pune people & Pune is peaceful city of the country thats why who are non - Pune people & not from Pune they feel free to make nuisance & they take advantages of it too.

@anant.del

May I ask you reason behind of your like? Dont mind but its my curiosity that what is reason behind of it? Are you residence in Pune now / before Or there is any other reason?

Thanks

----------

OH sorr

----------

OH sorry It was about Traffic & lecture on Disorder of transport in Pune. Sorry, maybe Pune is not still more complicated in traffic like Delhi & Banglore but Pune people think that Pune Traffic is really over than capacity.

@MAX 24 lol...I gave u the like becz I didn't know Pune had so many bikers and its largest producer of bikes in the world. So providing that info u got a like frm me. 😛 I hope u got ur justification for getting ur like 😀

I had doubt about the same & I am right dude. 😀