delhi Gurls.... BOMBAY BABES

killer_khalsa

Hey guys....I'v been coming to Bombay from the last one and half years for my MBA is S P Jain Institue, Andheri. Doing a part time course. So I have to be here for a week in a month.I feel the gurls in Mumbai are hotter than the Delhi. My college is in Andheri, one of the Best places in Mumbai. Anything u see here, the buildings, the institutes, the clubs, the bars, the resturants....and Obviously the GURLS. 😛 So, I feel thatDelhi = GirlsBombay = BABES...What do u say????? 🙄

Dunno abt delhi .True abt bombay 😉

Thanks for reply buddy(power).....come 2 delhi once ...There's everything better in Delhi than Mumbai, other than the dressing sence of the gurls. 😛 But u may come across much better faces in Delhi than Mumbai... B)

checked out velocity night club when i went to mumbai last year. was pretty hot. delhi does not have decent discs.

Delhi people are snobbish compared to bombay folks and I love snobbish girls 🙂

ahemm....Bangalore steals a march over both bombay and delhi. In terms of their forward thinking, dress sense, broad-mindedness, so on.... and yeah, HOT!

gurgaon has 2 lives. one that lives in gurgaon. another which travels from timbaktoo to the malls of the mehrauli road. u have to think whether you are in the same city...

Ankit took your web site to the top coz he wants you to be popular.... loland I have some doubts about you and the clip... he he he

hey ppl, il be coming 2 bombay from london hope der r girls der 2 -censured- 😛

sorry, please have a handle on your words

they shud have BPs... no not blue prints... bombay public school..just to add to da already HOT female popn