Delhi Dc++ Hubs

• Thread starter Thread starter hack_tom
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 5,462

hack_tom

Hi could anyone please tell dc++ hubs running delhi which I could try connect to. Also is there any hubs in R. K. PURAM area. I anyone living in r. k. puram is interested in dc++ hubs I could strat one for sharing. ip range should be 10.19.***.***

Which sector in R.K.Puram?I stay in Sector - 3

QUOTE(cancer10 @ Jul 14 2006, 01:41 PM) [snapback]55718[/snapback]
Which sector in R.K.Puram?

I stay in Sector - 3
[/b]

Hi I live in sector 4 so I think we have the same cto. So we can try to start hub if you have something and I can also share with you.

QUOTE(hack_tom @ Jul 14 2006, 11:35 PM) [snapback]55758[/snapback]
Hi I live in sector 4 so I think we have the same cto. So we can try to start hub if you have something and I can also share with you.
[/b]

Hi

Yes My CTO is ENT CABLE

I have LOADS of latest movies, and songs and wallpapers, but the only problem is I dnt know how to do the HUBS thingy, if ya cn teach me how to then I m ready to share...

Also, tell me, does hubbing eat up my bandwidth??

QUOTE(cancer10 @ Jul 15 2006, 08:34 AM) [snapback]55768[/snapback]
Hi

Yes My CTO is ENT CABLE

I have LOADS of latest movies, and songs and wallpapers, but the only problem is I dnt know how to do the HUBS thingy, if ya cn teach me how to then I m ready to share...

Also, tell me, does hubbing eat up my bandwidth??
[/b]
hi we have the same cto. you just have to download dc++ software and I will be starting the hub in 1-2 days. And the sharing will not eat up yur bandwidth since we are sharing on lan just yu have to be sure that yu logout of sifyclient before starting dc++ for sharing. Also yu can invite more of your friends living nearby to join the hub. Here is the link for dc++ http://dcpp.net/download/. Download this software and install it. I will tell yu the hub address by tomorrow. Could yu please tell yur yahoo/msn messenger id as it would be easy to contact yu.
Thanks

absolutely !! but if u want to download like a normal file sharing program like bit torrent, u can connect to this hub. and this is running from my home. and thats y i was asking u for that shell acc so that i don't have to run it from my PC.i thought i should add the first hub in list from india.

Yar me too reside in Rohini 4,i even messge u from yahoo messanger but no reply from ur side,me too wanna share stuff with you so plz ,reply