Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
this released in November last year. I have not even heard of it :smiley-fart005:

Last edited:
I doubt even Priyanka Chopra knew it has been released. Seems a movie stuck a few years ago & they somehow managed to release it at last.

heh yeah. govinda still look horrible so i guess it is not that old. 🙂

Priyanka Shocked To Hear About Release Of 8 Year Old Film DEEWANA MAIN DEEWANA Opposite Govinda

lol

It looked like Priyanka Chopra woke up on the wrong side of her bed recently, when she got an out-of-the-blue call from producer-director K C Bokadia. He informed her that the film she had done with him is ready for release and that she is needed to promote it.

A source close to the actress told Mirror,She got the shock of her life as she didnt remember having shot any film with Bokadia. It took her a while to realise he was talking about a film titled "Deewana Main Deewana" that she had done opposite Govinda nearly a decade ago. It is long forgotten by all concerned except Bokadia, and rightly perhaps, the producer-director feels he can release the film any time. It wouldn't do Priyankas career any good though. Particularly since her last release "Teri Meri Kahani" was a box office debacle and shes looking forward to the release of "Barfi!"

She did Andaz in 2003 & this one seems to be from 2004/05. I guess signed pretty much soon after that one.