Dedicated website for Network Neutrality?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,401

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
So, I was considering buying a dedicated domain to highlight the whole network neutrality issue wrt India. The point is... I do not want to end up doing it on my own. The idea is to collect information from various sources and put it in a singular location. Anyone interested in collaborating on this thing? It can be a blog. Or a website. I am open to all ideas. The fact remains.. FUP is just the beginning. Next would be network neutrality.

Check your Twitter DM.

i already have a domain ready for last one year , been to lazy to work on it, was thinking of making into a blog with news esp related to internet freedom, privacy issues , IT acts , importance of isps to act neutral, data privacy , data retention logs , laws regarding them , etc , this was to be India specif only , well we had some plans on getting some ground work done in media circles and political circles and to bring main stream media also into it and involve some NGO's too. if you are up for it, iam game after July [ some work issues ] i have 4 dedicated servers and so hosting it won't cost anything but time to maintain it and write up news and free time is a luxury i don't have right now 😕

I am sure there are many users on the forum who can contribute. Go ahead and start it!