Deccan Chargers 2011 Season Squad

Sushubh

Administrator
Batsmen Michael Lumb Shikhar Dhawan JP Duminy Cameron White Arjun Yadav Chris Lynn Dwaraka Ravi Teja Ishank Jaggi Bharat Chipli Sunny Sohal Jaydev ShahWicket Keepers Kumar Sangakkara (C) Kedar DevdharAll Rounders Daniel Christian Ashish Reddy Saeed BhamjeeBowlers Dale Steyn Harmeet Singh Rusty Theron Pragyan Ojha Ishant Sharma Manpreet Gony Amit Mishra Ishan Malhotra

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
This is going to be interesting. The BCCI has not spoken on this issue yet. I wonder if this is an arm twisting tactic by the Sri Lankan board to get a share of the pie. Whatever BCCI throws at it would be a bonus.

Sushubh

Administrator
i do not see whats the harm. of course a couple of teams would be badly affected. but it is/was pretty clear that ICC tournaments would not stop because of IPL. australia is playing a series against bangladesh right now! and shane watson is on fire these days. :D

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Rajasthan Royals is going to hope Watson's ammunition is not over once he joins them. However, he was up against Bangladesh, who are probably plumetting very fast in their cricketing standards. IPL has a much higher level. Moreover, the Sri Lankans, barring Malinga, do not seem to be improving any team's chances, considering both the teams with Sri Lankan captains have performed poorly.

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Yeah Watson 185 out of 230.. If Bang had even scored 50 runs more, i.e 280... he would have probably ended up with 220+Its just a general question related to captaincy... White/Duminy may struggle to break into the playing XI - but still seem leading the race to be the captain when Sanga leaves.