Dear Admin

Hey dear admin my self ZOya Khan Female 22 from mumbai india I am user of sify broadband but from soem of day i can't sue my id to both my pc coz easy sify is now not working its saying invalid call or argument runtime error5 so please helpme i dont have do much topay on two ids i want to us emy id on my both pc i have exams neer please let me know if any client is still working like easy sifystill looking forwared to see yoru help dear

i really do not think i can help ya considering i am on airtel since the last two years.

QUOTE(boygr8 @ Oct 3 2006, 12:46 AM) [snapback]63935[/snapback]
Easy Sify's oldest version still works, i think
[/b]

Dear friend wich verson i did try easy sify 1 and 2 both but all have prob.. here so please is there any other client is available to work

Easy Sify's old versions have stopped working in my area this month and started giving the same error message[mentioned by zoya khan]but supersify is working perfectly with -o argumentyou can try that

QUOTE(sifyfan @ Oct 10 2006, 02:59 PM) [snapback]64732[/snapback]
zoya r u shyspy of tc?
[/b]

Dear firend i dont understand what are you talking about yeah but ofcourse i was working for some good site like studentshangout and dll but now i dont have time to do that. am senior member of those forums now i need you guyz help i did try with supersify too but its also not working mess.. comes connection lost from remote and some time update your client

hope to see reply from your side in some quick time your trully zoya

i am good programmer in vb but can onlly make media players more better than wmp 9 and also cn make ebcam viwer so if anything you want from me i can do that fo ryour admin....

i can provide lots of hacking tutorial and also can arrange the bugs for yahoo and also can make yahoo hacking tools

your trully zoya but i need sify client please do help me friends

lol i dont think the admin needs ur help with hacking anything he tends to be a bit sensitive of discussing things like these in his forums 😛 anyway back to the problem that u are having.. i used to sometimes have the same problem wen i was on sify and it always used to fix itself when i reinstalled my os.. so unless you can find some way to fix it here are ur options : CLEAN INSTALL windows xp or get another client (search for easy sify on these forums or even try the official client)also i forgot to mention that easy sify indeed stopped working for most people some months ago, when i was on sify then i called up the sify people and told them that i was on linux and the linux client doesnt work for me.. they did something and from then supersify started working.. but i think this is not the problem u are facing because then easysify used to gimme a mac error or something

zoya .. no one wants you hacking tools.if you wish to use sify peacefully . ... Just install their official client. If it does not work properly , take backup of your data , take out your official windows xp CD , install it clean and then use sify. It will work very fine.

i am good programmer in vb but can onlly make media players more better than wmp 9 and also cn make ebcam viwer so if anything you want from me i can do that fo ryour admin...[/b]
:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Better idea would be to sell you media players BETTER THAN WMP and get another good connection of that money 😛

hey friend thanks once again yeah supar sify is working and nice to see that but friend my prob is as same i had told you guyz that i want toknow any client. and with that i can use my id in both my pc but supersify is also telling me that the mac address and ip address is already registered to other machin please tell me if in super sify there is any option to use my one id on both pc's thanks for your supporter frieds