Linking Bank Account with Aadhaar Card

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 172
  • Views Views 17,929
if you just link aadhar to your mobile number it automatically gets transferred, you will need OTP received on the number you are linking OR may be it just gets updated as verified in mobile company database.

Mobile stores suggest this if your biometric verification is not working

because he has aadhaar and it's linked everywhere?
Don't you have adhaar?

considering they do not need to take permission from the courts, they could just increase it right now. but they would only do it at the last moment to keep the people terrified. anyone following the court case knows that judgement is not coming out before march 31 so the deadline would have to be extended. they are not doing anyone any favors. if they do not extend the deadline themselves, the court would be forced to (logically speaking).

In case the extension is not done by 21/22 of this month, its better to withdraw every penny & park the money in the parents' account till the final decision is delivered !

They did remove mandatory aadhaar for neet which was raised by petitioners. Sadly, neet is not the only idiocy going around. Tirupati was also raised. Nothing on that.

Given the fact that it takes 30-120 days for the whole Aadhaar process (there is a waiting period of around 4 months at enrollment centers), and the hearings were expected to last well into March, the SC should have extended the deadline to June, 2018, in January itself !

Now that SC is waiting until the last remnants of this month to offer any extensions, it clearly shows SCs huge bias towards the State !

Enrollment number is usually enough. But probably not where biometric is mandatory.

Enrollment itself has a waiting period of 4 months here. One cant just go to a center and enroll.

So what happens if I wait for the extension, and on April 1st, the deadline has been crossed? Can't I link it on April 1st? Also, what happens to my money?

duh. just link it whenever you want after april 1. i have still not linked dad's ppf accounts. would just get them linked when i go to the bank to deposit the ppf cheque in next financial year.

just like you can kyc your digital wallet now in march and resume usage, banks and mobile sims would be the same assuming deadline is passed somehow.

Enrollment itself has a waiting period of 4 months here. One cant just go to a center and enroll.
i have no idea how bad things are here in gurgaon. most local centers have disappeared but i went to the center in DC office with dad for his enrollment. that should still be open. not sure if they are also using token system and doing enrollment of x number of people on a daily basis. would find out soon enough i guess.

So what happens if I wait for the extension, and on April 1st, the deadline has been crossed? Can't I link it on April 1st? Also, what happens to my money?

Just that the State wont let you withdraw your own money. Its worthwhile to wait till 21/22 in the first instance, before you plan your next move.