Dead since 5-3-17

How's your experience been on excitel and how would you rate it?

• Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ISP
craptel
Just took a new connection Plan name:- REELTIME995 (25mbps plan) and the same has been dead since the first day (today is the third day), though to it's credit it did work for around 2 hours in short bursts of 15-35 minute cycles.
Since then i've talked over on their customer support number, tried their app, tried my LCO, even argued with the guy who sold me the connection and their problems are simply limitless.
LCO- fiber was cut, will take around half-1 hour to repair.
Customer support- Sir restart your router, it should work soon.....if it doesn't (it didn't) i'll mark your complaint to our team
Guy who sold me the connection:- Sir there is some server upgradation going on your area that's why it's not working right now....will be fixed in 1/2-1 hour.
Today is the third day and it's still not fixed and the local cable guy has patched me onto his ANI network for the time being (but at half the speed, still it's at least better than nothing!)

So, Helpful hint for anyone interested in taking up excitel: DONT!, and in case you're struck with it, it's probably best to cozy up with the lco servicing your area.

Almost everyone here suffered issues during early days. Almost everyone for fairly decent service after a week or two.

maybe your lco has just partnered up with excitel and is still setting up his network . give it some time.
excitels service is really great , its just the lco that creates problem . if a lco knows how to operate and maintain his network u are in for a treat and if he doesnt u are screwed.
in my case lco is great. i mean his network has been great. i get full speeds . no dces .

Almost everyone here suffered issues during early days. Almost everyone for fairly decent service after a week or two.
That's reassuring to hear! Thanks.

maybe your lco has just partnered up with excitel and is still setting up his network . give it some time.
excitels service is really great , its just the lco that creates problem . if a lco knows how to operate and maintain his network u are in for a treat and if he doesnt u are screwed.
in my case lco is great. i mean his network has been great. i get full speeds . no dces .
Thanks.....hopefully it's the former in my case.

if it keeps giving issues post 1-2 weeks also, then shoot an email to Mr Vivek (director over there). Post my two emails to him, I seem to be receiving preferred customer support 😛