dd-wrt asus rt-n13u b1

• Thread starter Thread starter winXPHE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5,422

winXPHE

ISP
reliance
hey i just got a Asus rt-n13u router and flashed with latest dd-wrt.
can someone help me configure it to connect the lan1 port to my PC to browse. my settings backup from my modem is given here. what settings should i apply in dd-wrt and where
Code:
thanks for the help folks.
ordered a D-Link 2520u modem. will get here next month

If menu pages remaining same check this link for settings.
ASUS RT-N13U SuperSpeed N Wireless Router - Web Based Interface :: TweakTown USA Edition
Update: understand problem solved.
ordered a D-Link 2520u modem
nothing special about this model.
Same old Beetel 220BXI model.

will be deleting your Duplicate post later.

--edited-- maybe he doesnt need help now
i do need your help
see the problem is i got dd-wrt on my router and the adsl modem works without issues
what happens is after a hard reset, the wan ip shows but when i change the wan settings from automatic dhcp server to ppoe and enter my isps username and pass and the dns1 and dns2 then the damn wan ip goes to 0.0.0.0
i tried numerous hard resets. the 30/30/30 reset and everything.
it all turns to normal once i reboot but i cant enter the adsl ppoe settings and get it to work

should i try cloning mac address? how do i get my PCs MAC address

sorry bout the double post. didnt see it the first time when the prompt said that the post requires moderation. i thought it was a problem with the internet

any help would be appreciated

----------

edit btw i need help with dd-wrt and not the default firmware. the default firmware connected without issues. but i require dd-wrt for transmission and wget

@winxp did u put the adsl modem in bridge mode and disable DHCP?connecting with DD-WRT after that should be fairly simple...umm and u dont need to clone any mac id's

@kickass. no the Asus router flashed with dd-wrt does not have a adsl port. im connecting the ethernet port from the adsl modem to the router wan port and the lan1 port of the router goes to my PC. router ip is set as 192.168.2.1 and modem ip is set as 192.168.1.1@cyberwiz. no i dont know how. can you please tell me how

@kickass: no i have a adsl modem/router from which the ethernet port is given to the dd-wrt flashed routers wan port and the lan1 from the router is given to PC. modem ip is 192.168.1.1 and router is 192.168.2.1@cyberwiz: no i dont know how. could you be kind enough to give me instructions on how to do it for ut300r2u modem.i will be getting the D-Link 2520u in a few days so can it be done without issues on it?

search in the MTNL imp links sections..there should be a thread abt that by me..sometimes some versions of DD-WRT may not work on certain routers try an earlier/different version of DD-wrt for your router..

search in the MTNL imp links sections..there should be a thread abt that by me..sometimes some versions of DD-WRT may not work on certain routers try an earlier/different version of DD-wrt for your router..
well v24preSP2 is the only version the rt-n13u b1 supports on the downloads page in dd-wrt.
well ill look but ill get a D-Link 2520u tomorrow. hopefully bridging settings will be easy on it

hey its working now. hooked up the new D-Link adsl modem router, entered the settings.did a 30/30/30 reboot on the Asus router. hooked it up to the setup and i didnt have to do a thing on the router, it came to lifeit works!so relieved now.thanks to all for looking. specially @cyberwiz. thanks for the input mate. much appreciated

gone thru the post. i want to use Asus-rt-n13u- b1 with bsnl broad band, following are my queries:assume that i flash the router with dd-wrt1) when PC offline mode, when the power goes off and comes again, does the torrent downloading in the router restarts or it will stop downloading?2) can somebody post step by step procedure for configuring the router with modem. btw my os win xp.3) can i access the router from out of my home and can i add new torrents / view the status of the torrents.thanks in advance.happy torrenting...