Dc++ Hub Started In Mulund

• Thread starter Thread starter bhargav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 24,816
Thanx mate. But are they working ? Coz the last time i heard , globcast were preventing the hubs from working. Btw , i too stay in Mulund (West).

plz can anyone tell me to which hub i can get connected n share my files, i m from mulund east area using exatt

i was able to coonect to 192.168.18.204 (Ali's Pub), but only once and i got disconected within a few minutes, also I was unable to get any file lists... I'm also unable to connect to it now...I'm unable to connect to any1 else...Why is this so...PS does my SNM have to be 255.225.255.0 or 225.255.252.0 ??

yeah i believe so.... the range 192.168.xx.xxx and 10.xxx.xxx.xxx are of internal IPs... 127.xxx.xxx.xxx are sytem ips 255.xxx.xxx.xxx are broadcast IPs...172.16.xxx.xxx are also internal IPs

Guys and Gals,
new hub is gono be started on 20th april
the .

(IN ONLY MUMBAI)

Ceremony is in the hub at 10:00 , 20th APRIL

HUB IP :10.10.10.10:007

IF UR NOT ABLE TO CONNECT JUST TYPE 10.10.10.10

HUB NAME :SpRuZ TeAm HuB

HUB OWNER: [SpRuZ]EyEz

Hub Rules :
1. TO become an vip share above 50 gb.

2 to be a senior reg that is a new post
share above 10gb .

3.for becoming an junir vip share above 30gb. (a new post

4. For becoming an junior op share 200 gb or above

5.for becoming an senior op share above 400 gb .

6.for becoming an master the master mr:[SpRuZ]EyEz will observe every users its language, type of share

This willl be one of the best hub in mumbai

Guys and Gals,
new hub is gono be started on 20th april
the .

(IN ONLY MUMBAI)

Ceremony is in the hub at 10:00 , 20th APRIL

HUB IP :10.10.10.10:007

IF UR NOT ABLE TO CONNECT JUST TYPE 10.10.10.10

HUB NAME :SpRuZ TeAm HuB

HUB OWNER: [SpRuZ]EyEz

Hub Rules :
1. TO become an vip share above 50 gb.

2 to be a senior reg that is a new post
share above 10gb .

3.for becoming an junir vip share above 30gb. (a new post

4. For becoming an junior op share 200 gb or above

5.for becoming an senior op share above 400 gb .

6.for becoming an master the master mr:[SpRuZ]EyEz will observe every users its language, type of share

This willl be one of the best hub in mumbai

hey bhargav.. i am not able to connect to the hub u mentioned... please help... anyway to contact u...

hi, have a globcast exatt connection with an ip address of 169.xxx.xxx something.... am not able to connect to any hub though i know of people who have been able to... have done all that was asked of me...can someone help with more details on this please regards

Hi yea i used to connect ...but today even i am not ble to connect.. can any one tell if there is any problem with hub??

I'm from Mulund as well. It's not a problem on your side. Globcast have come up with a way to throttle this hub thing and they have succeeded in doing so. Unless people are in the same vicinity you can forget about connecting to local hubs. Tbh you can't blame Globcast as there was a time when this hub file sharing was at an alarming peak and it was severely affecting regular browsing.

Hey Is the Globcast Exatt net Hub working:frown:Why the Mulund Exatt net Hubs working ????????????????????Anybody knows😕