Dc Hub of Mumbai Bombay Chembur

• Thread starter Thread starter Angry Bytes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 11,934
sify ppl share share share

dont think this is gonna work it think ul have to give ur global ip and not static ip address .use some software lke dns4me

is it working 10.12.239.137? it says site not found. how do i see your site?

Hey man plzzz specify which port u running it and also ur dns server and when it is on

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by srikanthmsp@May 12 2005, 05:34 AM
dont think this is gonna work it think ul have to give ur global ip and not static ip address .use some software lke dns4me
[snapback]9216[/snapback]
[/quote]

It's Working Now Just Bad Luck and Day [No connection] When You Tried

Originally posted by sifyfan@May 12 2005, 12:22 PM
is it working 10.12.239.137? it says site not found. how do i see your site?
[snapback]9234[/snapback]
[/quote]

Maybe When U tried It was Down Because of Some Setings I Was doing try Connecting Now Its very Much alive at 10.12.239.137
Share and Have FUn

will it work in same netmask or will it work on full sify network across india? I am confused... what are the settings? should I give the static IP or that dynamic IP of sify...the dialpool one or should i leave it blank? what port? please let me know these settings what is the share size u kept

Originally posted by sifyfan@May 15 2005, 03:24 AM
will it work in same netmask or will it work on full sify network across india? I am confused... what are the settings? should I give the static IP or that dynamic IP of sify...the dialpool one or should i leave it blank? what port? please let me know these settings what is the share size u kept
[snapback]9362[/snapback]
[/quote]

Jsut Download The Dc hUb software and go to view favorite hubs in dc++ software
[ctrl F]put the address as 10.12.239.137 u will be connected