DC++ hub ip

• Thread starter Thread starter hack_tom
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,411

hack_tom

Can anyone give me dc++ hub(running) ip for delhi. Please reply back or else I am planning to start my hub if others delhi sify users are interested.

could you please elaborate please..and which version of DC++ do u use. and one more thing yar if i m in rohini and someone is in south delhi, will i be able to download from him at LAN speed.because i really don't think so, even all the sify LAN's are conencted with each other.any suggestions will be really appreciated.

i think it depends on your cto .. people having same cto are mostly on same network but people having diff cto are on diff network made by other cto ..

Originally posted by kuldeep@Mar 28 2006, 10:34 PM
could you please elaborate please..and which version of DC++ do u use.

and one more thing yar if i m in rohini and someone is in south delhi, will i be able to download from him at LAN speed.
because i really don't think so, even all the sify LAN's are conencted with each other.

any suggestions will be really appreciated.
[snapback]46135[/snapback]
[/quote]

I am still testing it with my friend if it is possible to connect between diferent lan give me yur email address I will mail yu back hub address yu can try if it is possible for yu to connect to the hub. And yu can use any version of dc++ search it in google

Last edited by a moderator: