• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 9,615
Status
Not open for further replies.

avi9187

ISP
reliance
hi friends, any body can tell me the hub availabe in dombivli. i m new with dc++. using 75kbps plan...

hi friends, any body can tell me the hub availabe in dombivli. i m new with dc++. using 75kbps plan...

This is the HUB for all over Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane
HUB address : nidakhan.no-ip.biz:1209
Minimum Share : 30GB
Minimum Slots : 4

hub you givn is not getting connected..please help

share at least 30GB of data.
and keep at least 4 slots open.
then only u can connect. 🙂

share at least 30GB of data.
and keep at least 4 slots open.
then only u can connect. 🙂

can you please tell me how to do that ?
means how to set that..

can you please tell me how to do that ?
means how to set that..

Open your DC++ Client
1) Go to File-> Settings
2) Click on Sharing.
3) Add data of at least 30GB. [Note: When hashing completes you will only see 0B in front of file.]
4)Exit DC++ after hashing 30GB of data and again open DC++
5) After sharing 30GB of data below that in sharing option only you will see Upload Slots, make them more than 4. (I recommend 6.)
6) You are done.
7) Now you can access the HUB.
😀

I am living in Bandra West using reliance 75 kbps unlimited scheme...if i share 30 gbs + and also the 4 slot thing..wil i be able to download from dc++ at a better speed than what i usually get of 8 kbps.

sorry abt my novice question..

I am living in Bandra West using reliance 75 kbps unlimited scheme...if i share 30 gbs + and also the 4 slot thing..wil i be able to download from dc++ at a better speed than what i usually get of 8 kbps.

sorry abt my novice question..

Yup, you will get that LAN speed.
Which is around 200KB/s to 12.5MB/s (depending on distance from you to user from which you are downloading).

😀

Hi Saurabh,
Can you please explain to me what this DC HUB means..and how can i join it.
How it works...
I dont know anything about such hubs?

Thx in advance!! 🙂

Yup, you will get that LAN speed.
Which is around 200KB/s to 12.5MB/s (depending on distance from you to user from which you are downloading).

😀

oh..thats cool😀..i downloade DCPlusPlus-0.750-src but its not a exe version..some files here an there..can u help me to install it

Hi Saurabh, this is Vijay. I was using this hub for quite some time. Its a wonderful hub....Last week Nida raised the minimum share to 45 gb and after few days again back to 30 gb. Now though i have shared 36 gb, i am not able to connect and a stupid message is displayed 'minimum share 30gb' . Please help.....Do you have nida's mail id?

Reliance Broadnet Dc HUB FOr Reliance Net User…..New DC++ Hub….!!!Hub 😀Other User Also can Join...!!!:tasty: Name :: Dombili Reliance ::Hub Ip :- dombivlirocks.no-ip.biz:1209[/h]!!.sandeep.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.