Days left in billing cycle in airtel Smartbytes wrong!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter saa14
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 8,363

saa14

ISP
Airtel
I got my new airtel wifi connection on 20th July with Rs999 plan with 10gb(2mbps) fup and as of now the smartbytes page is showing 9.78 Gb left but days left in current billing cycle to be 2.Is smartbytes trustworthy?

lol. call airtel and ask what your billing date is. smartbytes is not trustworthy but it is what it is, an official representation of your consumption.

I've wondered one thing about the "Days left in the current Bill Cycle" on the smartbytes page. It's always 1 day less than the actual days left. If it's a 30-day month, the days left on the first day is 29 and if' it's a 31-day month, the days left on the first day is 30. It discounts the current day. On the last day of the cycle, it's 0. It has always sounded weird way to me.

I got my new airtel wifi connection on 20th July with Rs999 plan with 10gb(2mbps) fup and as of now the smartbytes page is showing 9.78 Gb left but days left in current billing cycle to be 2.Is smartbytes trustworthy?

Even if you got a connection only on 20th, your billing cycle might be between 26th of a month to 25th of the next month. So, I guess you'll get a partial bill this month for July 20 - July 25.

yeap. i have been fooled by the same. now i add one more day to calculate average data transfer per day left in my account 😀 i had to spend an entire day on 256kbps because i finished by remaining data with smartbytes page showing 1 day left message 😀