Dataone Upload Gets Reset

• Thread starter Thread starter sssrinivas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,821

sssrinivas

Hello,I have been having a problem with BSNL Dataone Upload. The connections resets itself for the sent bits / bytes (when i see the network status, the received bits / bytes keep continuously increaseing until i disconnect but the sent bits / bytes are reset to zero very frequently. It barely crosses 10 kb and then gets reset again. It only happens with Dataone, when i use my BSNL dialup then the problem does not occur.Also it does not happen for my desktop, it happens only for the laptop. Can you please help me with this. ThanksSrinivas SS

QUOTE(sssrinivas @ Jul 11 2006, 02:46 PM) [snapback]55557[/snapback]
Hello,

I have been having a problem with BSNL Dataone Upload. The connections resets itself for the sent bits / bytes (when i see the network status, the received bits / bytes keep continuously increaseing until i disconnect but the sent bits / bytes are reset to zero very frequently.

It barely crosses 10 kb and then gets reset again. It only happens with Dataone, when i use my BSNL dialup then the problem does not occur.

Also it does not happen for my desktop, it happens only for the laptop. Can you please help me with this.

Thanks
Srinivas SS
[/b]

hmmm try callin up ur bsnl's commercial section n report da prob to dem.... like i dont understand this... cuz i neva face such probs at all..... n but yea... da upload speed sucks in bsnl's broadband..... u can barely go above 6kb/s ......