DataOne Unlimited Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Positron
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,287
already mentioned these rumors in another thread. the second domain is actually run by me and managed by a friend. 🙂

Nice,now i want to see what they charge and how quickly they bring it out .If bsnl can change their impression and bring quality internet (?)

I can say it will be fantastic but ,,,,,this better not be another made up rumour or humour

your forgetting the simple fact that no one has said anything about prices. what if bsnl launches unlimited 512K package for 5000 bucks. would that make you any happy?

We'll know the plans next month. But still the thing to cheer about for now is that broadband is getting cheaper and I think they will at least double the existing limit of 1 GB to 2 GB in HOME 500 plan. Thats just my guess.

the time has almost come ... 😛 i am sure the 6 hr unltd will become 12 hrs at same plan costs 😀 and unltd rates may be less than double or more 🙂)

Originally posted by Sushubh@Feb 23 2006, 09:27 PM
already mentioned these rumors in another thread. the second domain is actually run by me and managed by a friend. 🙂
[snapback]42776[/snapback]
[/quote]

The first link which refers to another forum is a thread which is also started by your dear friend

yeah, the doctor wont agree to become a moderator on my forum. partiality 🙁

at least it's good he's a "Dr.", bsnl are listening to him (a bit) - lets see what plan changes, if any, happen in the coming months...for commonfolk like us they dont care heheh