DataOne Software help...

micromonster

Guys this is my first post and I need your help badly. I am buying a new PC an the dataone guys havent given me any softare cd/floppy to reinstall the Uniserve Fatawire software which we use to access dataone. Ofcourse I can call the local bsnl office for a reinstall but you all know how good bsnl is at customer service! So is there any way I can get the software and go about it myself....or i will have to wait for bsnl to bail me out...help! 🤔

which Operating sytem do you use? Because for xp no software requirement is there,however it must be configured properly.

Yes excatly if you are using Win xp there is a windows dialer which u can use . If you still want the sofware which the technician carries with him along in the CD you can downlaod it from here
http://www.link-removed.com/?d=25FP3SMA
Credit to one of the members who has done that here before

Originally posted by Amitoj Duggal@Aug 3 2005, 08:51 AM
which Operating sytem do you use? Because for xp no software requirement is there,however it must be configured properly.
[snapback]19746[/snapback]
[/quote]

If you have win 2000/pro/ser you required PPPoE clint that i have but it size is very high . if you have ftp details pls provide i will give you required. software

Thanks a lot guys! I really appreciate it! For now I am using godd ol' Win-98 but when my new PC is here, I'll surely move to XP and as you guys said I wont be requiring any additional software, right?!