Dataone & DSL502T

Gavco

[OP]
Jun 17, 2005
I have just got Dataone connected with DSL502T modem. i am experiencing few problems which i like some sugestions from you guys.1) Suddenly while browsing the ADSL link keeps on blinking thus I cannot browse webpages any more, then i have to switch the modem Off and On. sometimes this works sometimes does not.Pls help me in solving this problem.Appreciate

seshu

Listener
Regulars
Mar 31, 2006
^ if your network configuration is correct then the problem is not at your end . pls contact local customer care to solve it .

viralbug

tR0ll bUg
Regulars
Jan 6, 2006
do you have parallel connections to your telephone?also have you installed the splitter properly?

Gavco

[OP]
Jun 17, 2005
there are no parallel connections to my phone and the splitter is installed properly by the telephone people

netizen06

Mar 13, 2006
Hi, I had faced this problem too. There may be either of the 3 reasons -

1. Loose connection in jacks.
2. Faulty telephone line.
3. Broadband related problem in your area.

First the basic step u should take - check that all the jacks - telephone, splitter, USB, LAN are correctly inserted and that there is no loose connection.

Secondly, u should check out the phone line if there is any disturbance or noise. If there is any disturbance or noise, it should be the telephone line connection which needs a look by BSNL technical people. Just register a complaint with the fault booking number of your telephone exchange. [this is what happened in my case].

The other cause maybe that there is some problem relating to broadband in your area or city. For that u can just register a complaint with the broadband helpline. U can see if others in your area r experiencing similar problems.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Gavco

[OP]
Jun 17, 2005
All the connection to the jacks are okay, informed the telecom the change the telephone cable, will reply once sorted out.

Gavco

[OP]
Jun 17, 2005
Thanks guys, looks like my net is stable now since i have got my cable changed.