Dataone disconnectivity

Sushubh

Administrator
you have got a search feature. than you can use google search! it is not that i know each and every post here! none of the posts are deleted or archived. everything is accessible on the forum...

BSNL_CMD

Regular
Regulars
thats not my problem....................why shud I search it for ppl who as me for the link.Let them hunt it for themselves if the forum head is himself not interested to help out on this issue by saying that the forum has a search link on top.

Sushubh

Administrator
u gotta be kidding me if u think i am here to search contetn for people when google has provided them a search engine to do the same! i am a moderator, i am here to help people make use of the facilities of the forum and not baby feed them.

cutekiran_jnc

Regulars
hey ppl... comign here after alon time.. had been to US for a while... well got back 2 weeks back.. wanted to get my BSNL diconnected in bangalore.. can some one tell me who to get it done before i lave for US again plz..... take care guys :) am i still the only girl here ... ;)

Vishruth

Originally posted by cutekiran_jnc@Jul 17 2005, 09:05 AM
take care guys :) am i still the only girl here ...  ;)
[snapback]16648[/snapback]
[/quote]
I checked your blogger profile, and it says you are 23 years old. And I wouldn't say a 23 year old... er... female is a "girl". Rather, I'd say you are a "woman". :p There we go. Perhaps you're the only woman around this place.

BSNL_CMD

Regular
Regulars
Yes ur the only woman here as we dont know the age of Puja who may well be a teenager and so a girl.And Sushubh, this is exactly the same reason I dint give any links to the person as because he may as well look it up himself. Why shud I as a boarder help him with links when google does it for him.

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
well CMD, i'll say that was a bit rude...everyone's always young and heart...aren't we??? :Dand the fairer sex is a bit too touchy about this...so no matter their age, they'll always be girls from inside :)and we're yet to decide puja's gender :eek:

BSNL_CMD

Regular
Regulars
Originally posted by coolbuddy_79@Jul 17 2005, 04:54 PM
rather he/she only will decide... :lol:

but we'll have to wait for him/her to answer ;)
[snapback]16701[/snapback]
[/quote]

We shall be left waiting as he/she prefers to let us all keep guessing. Thats mean though.