dataone connection question

kanewilliam

ISP
DATAONE
DSL Status
Status SHOWTIME Mode G.DMT Type Fast Downstream Upstream Rate (Kbps) 2048 256 SNR Margin (dB) 15.3 27.0 Attenuation (dB) 37.5 17.0 Output Power (dBm) 19.6 12.3 Super Frames 14702 14700 Super Frame Errors 357 0

hello guys this my modem showing i am in unlimited plan and i am getting a maximum download speed of 30kb/s is it the correct speed or i have to do something with it and i am downloading a lot this month till now i have downloaded nearly 25gb now for a week i am witnessing a drop in the connection frequently and irregualarly will this bsnl people do something bcoz of more downloads and my home is just 3kms from the exchange and by the way i am using a non sense dareglobal modem purchased from bsnl and another question is if i use D-Link modems can i get more speed
thats it

this my config

Check the line

give complaint to BSnl office they will do that

Welcome to Broadbandforum.in
To help you out, we may need to ask additional queries, which please don't mind.
What is your unlimited plan ? what is the speed promised upto 256 /512/2MBps
for 256Kbps max 32 KB/sec ( ideal conditions)
for 512Kbps max 64KB/sec (ideal conditions)
for 2 Mbps max 250KB/sec ( Ideal conditions.
If you get 50% to 80% of above set up is ok.
SpeedGuide.net :: Your Guide to Broadband
Test speed here.
Download the TCP/IP optimizer from same web site. and try.
Read the other threads in the forum , when time permits.
Modem : Dare Global . Are you using the USB port ?
Give more details of the modem, whether it has two ports LAN/USB

my connect test has shown me only 238 and between my modem has only lan port and no usb port i am connected only in lan so any way thanks for ur help