Dataone Broadband Connection Night Free Manager Download

• Thread starter Thread starter shajul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 11,098
Thank you for all suggestions! i thought there was not much interest in the software, so i was not actively developing it. I have made some modifications for personal use, and i will update the program as soon as i am free.. maybe a couple of weeks. Also, kindly note that i had made the software for personal use, hence no interface for options. But if interest is high, i maybe prompted to re-write the software from the begining with a better GUI.

Make the above changes whenever u free and it definitely got interest.I mention above changes through my experience i try many software like auto task scheduler,reconnect,alarmwiz,scheduling rasdial and many more....so please give it a try

Thank you for all suggestions! i thought there was not much interest in the software, so i was not actively developing it.
I have made some modifications for personal use, and i will update the program as soon as i am free.. maybe a couple of weeks.
Also, kindly note that i had made the software for personal use, hence no interface for options. But if interest is high, i maybe prompted to re-write the software from the begining with a better GUI.

hi