Dataone And Telephone Bills Online

simon.george

ISP
BSNL Dataone (Home 1350 UL+)
Hi

I am under Home 900 UL Plus Plan and i recieved my telephone on Aug 10 2006 and internet on 21 Aug 2006.I went in http://www.bangaloretelecom.com/billsonline.htm and enterd the consumer number and generated my bill. I am attaching a screenshot here.

As my plan is Home 900 UL plus there should'nt be a bill generated for telephone.So the Why this bill is generated and.How do i see my Dataone bill online

And everymonth when will be Telephone and Dataone bill generated.Is there anyway i can see both dataone and telephone bill on same bill

http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=billiu8.jpg

Regards
Simon

^ for Dataone Home Unlimited Plus -->* there should be no phone rental * there will be calls charges @ Rs 1.00 / unit* phone bill will be generated every month with broadband rental . _______________________________________from the Bill image , I assume that yourDataone connection is taken as UL 900 !I'd suggest to personally contact the CO /Area Manager at your Exchange & give a written complaint .

Hi,I also got the bill today.. My connection was installed on 7th august and modem was installed on 2n spetember. Now here are my bill details. Dont know how they have calculated. I have HOME UL 900 PLUS plan.Rental: 0.00Metered call charges: 324.00Trunk Call charges: 0.00Overseas: 0.00Debits: 716.30Accesories rent: 0.00Taxes: 128.00Gross amount: 1168.00Credits: 500.00Deposit Amount: 334.00Amount payable: 1002.00Now i am unable to undestand what do they mean by "debits", Credits and deposit amount in above ??I mean what debist and what credits are they talking about.. this is the first month of my connection...Thanks.

^ @abhibh , when was phone installed ?how much you paid as advance for phone & broadband ...

Hi phone got installed on 7th august applied on 2nd august. Broadband got installed in spetember.Rs. 1200 for modemRs. 900 advance monthly renta of Home 900 UL PLUS planRs. 500 for phone and other things i think.Total we payed was rs 2600.

^ it is confusing !

telephone rental : 0
phone calls charges : Rs 324/-
Broadband Rent : Rs 716.30/- ( * how ? )
Total amount : Rs 1168/- ( Rounded )

to this total they added Rs 334/- ( * for what )
and subtracted Rs 500/- ( * phone deposit ? )

* I'd suggest to contact the AO(TR) / CO at
your Exchange for the complete details !