Dataone : All Speed Upgrades Done

• Thread starter Thread starter Techie_Geek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5,435

Techie_Geek

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!Great news guys, all accounts have been updated to 2 mbpsThe free download time from 8pm-8am will have 512 KbpsAnd the unlimited accounts also will have 512 KbpsSo, it's finally celebration time HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALLWE WILL HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!

what so cool about it anyways?

Man, I was never sure of this Minister's Tall Talk thing, now that is done,and two days in advanceI feel assured. I am getting 67 KBps downloads , great manIn daytime it's gonna be 200+ KBps. So cheers

QUOTE(Techie_Geek) [snapback]72135[/snapback]
The free download time from 8pm-8am will have 512 Kbps
And the unlimited accounts also will have 512 Kbps[/b]
pls note that free download time remains as 2 AM - 8 AM
And Unlimited plans stay at 256kbps ...

source : plans revision on BSNL website

Great News !!UL900/UL900+Speed 256 kbpdUNLIMITED UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD 24 HOURSJust to remind you guys not to give up your UL900.

Home 900 UL plans are going to stay at 256kbps, other plans are starting to see speed increase.

QUOTE(Techie_Geek @ Dec 29 2006, 02:38 AM) [snapback]72128[/snapback]
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news guys, all accounts have been updated to 2 mbps

The free download time from 8pm-8am will have 512 Kbps

And the unlimited accounts also will have 512 Kbps

So, it's finally celebration time

HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL

WE WILL HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR 2007!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
stop spreading rumors and makin false claims; here in pune i've got no speed increase in my h-500 and my account still shows 256 kbps only

also; my friend's ul 900 has stayed at 256 kbps

i've just talked to bsnl personnel and they have said that it will be done on midnight of 31st maybe they wud have tested it tonight.

Give evidence and then claim.. :angry: your news as genuine... dont depress us. :angry: (UL Users) ...... i wud have killed you if i was in front of you now... 🙄 ok sorry dont spread rumours :angry:

BUSINESS 1200:downloadspeed upto 2 Mbps.. Nice.. but speeds are sucky.. i m getting belwo 100- 150kilo bits i think they are still upgrading here or soemthing but internet is working slow.Plan- HOME UL 900 Plus - no speed increase in this and surfing and downloads are faster than the above..

No speed increase even though in record it shows 2Mbps....and my UL900plus shows no increase, to find the actual speed plz use a download manager like flashget and see what speed u getting on it