• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,774

sankalpit

TataSky दुख-
ISP
BSNL Dataone
Yes, I am using OpenDNS.

Yes, I have checked the SNR and Attenuation figures. No change there from the past.

Since yesterday morning about 30% of the websites are not loading. :wall: The websites that load do so very slowly, as if the latency has increased to 10 seconds or so. 🙁

Is anyone experiencing similar issues with BSNL Dataone? Did some underwater cable get cut again? Should I wait for a few days or register a complaint since the problem might be with local exchange?

Please put your location (city) in your profile to avoid questions like "where are you from" 😀Same problem here since yesterday early morning. There is even a similar thread in the Airtel section... so must be some international gateway, undersea cable issue again hah

looks like some sites are back to normal now... orkut, facebook, wikipedia etc...

Very strange behaviour. On sites like autoblog some images are loading, while other aren't. But all images are located on the same server, so either all should load or none. Similar behaviour on other sites as well. :OThe webpages that open do not load completely. Firefox shows that the page is still loading in progress bar....most of the page loads but not all.

Yes!!

Dataone is working fine as of this moment. It died completely a few moments ago, but now all sites seem to be loading. Even BSNL - Broadband Account Management is working, I just checked my usage there.

Seems like the NSA/CIA operation of installing data sniffers on our undersea cables has been completed.