Datafox: BSNL Broadband Bandwidth Monitoring Extension For Firefox

my datafox is giving login error. i can login to 10.240.144.195 url, and can see my data ushage but i cant login in BSNL Portal

If you can log in at 10.240.144.195 and DataFox gives you usage report, from same menu you can access the Portal for detailed usage data.
Your Ip should be 59.xx.xx.xx with user ID abcd @dataone.in

BSNL Portal is for users with abcd @ bsnl.in and Ip 117.xx.xx.xx

i go to the website10.240.144.195 and then login with username and password to see my usage. but when i put the same in datafox login with domain=10.240.144.195 it gives me error loggin in, please check your username, password & domain

i go to the website10.240.144.195 and then login with username and password to see my usage. but when i put the same in datafox login with domain=10.240.144.195 it gives me error loggin in, please check your username, password & domain

Try :check " override default settings " box
or any othewr IP in the list.
Update FireFox version.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

or any other IP in the list.
Update FireFox version.

or any other IP in the list.
Update FireFox version.

i have done it all but no use. i still have the same problem. and also i have told by the bsnl that my new website for seeing usage is 10.241.96.195. i have also put in the above url in datafox but result in same error. i have the latest firefox and datafox version
firefox ver= 3.5.9
datafox ver= 1.9
my os is linux ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

i have done it all but no use. i still have the same problem. and also i have told by the bsnl that my new website for seeing usage is 10.241.96.195. i have also put in the above url in datafox but result in same error. i have the latest firefox and datafox version
firefox ver= 3.5.9
datafox ver= 1.9
REPLY:
could be the problem. try with Windows O.S.
Also works with Windows O.S only.
Bandwidth monitor, bandwidth speed test, bandwidth and traffic monitoring tool for Windows

firefox ver= 3.5.9
datafox ver= 1.9

What's your IP -- 117.xx ???

Interface of usage portal data.bsnl.in got changed again.So datafox no more works.Hope @Brian fixes it soon.

I have received many posts regarding the change in data.bsnl.in - will be working on it now onwards. I would like to get an update on the selfcare portals - for people who use the selfcare portals, their details are still not available on data.bsnl.in, right?Could users please PM me their usernames and passwords, for both data.bsnl.in and the selfcare portals? I have switched computers and I think I've lost the data.bsnl.in creds.@essbebe I received one selfcare p/w from you - but unfortunately that does not work right now (hadn't tried it earlier) 🙁

@essbebe I received one selfcare p/w from you - but unfortunately that does not work right now (hadn't tried it earlier) 🙁

Hi Brian and essbebe, I had given you both my selfcare username and password for wdc but I'm having some problems logging in there. Even asking for a reset is giving some problem so there's not much point trying what I had given. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hey guys any luck with the DataFox thing.... and also how do you read the BB usage on the new wdc portal??, I cannot understand anything written there.

mmm i think u can make a customized opera widget for any webpage. so probably u can have one for the BSNL's data consumption page?