Datafox - Bandwidth Usage Monitoring Extension For MTNL Triband Broadband

guys i am having an issue with datafox, everytime i open firefox first it shows me this error-

but when when i click OK, everything works fine, but again while opening a new window, even if 1 window is already open, i get the same error. is anyone else having similar problem?

Can there be a Netmeter like extension for FF, like Datafox?
You can get daily D/L u/l and total with Shaplus 1.1 ( since MTNL does not count U/L may not be useful for MTNL users )

Tautology Bandwidth Meter - Internet Traffic Usage Monitor Try Tautology meter for upto date usage data. D/L U/L shown separately.Your NU can be excluded.

UPdate1134 PM: thanks for update @dark_horizon.
ShaPlus Bandwidth Meter - Freeware to display bandwidth consumed for session, day and month

|MG| TweakDUN 3.0 for Tweakdun 3.0

Hey I am new to this forum but I did all the things the forum said. Some one said bridge mode is good so I changed to bridge mode and now my internet is working fine . The datafox tht is working for bsnl and old mtnl subscriber but it is not working for new mtnl subscriber .I think the problem the new subscriber has to go through this url I think Data fox code has to be changed for new mtnl subscriber http://59.185.0.16:10080/jsp/Login.jsp .
The person who built 'Brain' can u tel me how to change the code so that I can try by myself

I am current upgrading DataFox for BSNL's new portal (which changed recently). I would like to pick up the new MTNL portals as well (Ashwin, thanks for the offer but I am going to fix this soon). I need some info from you guys:

1) Is DataFox still working for older MTNL Bombay and Delhi users with no issues?
2) Is there a new portal for both cities or is it only for users in Bombay?
3) I would appreciate it if users can PM / email me their names and passwords for the new portal and for the old portals as well, since I will be touching common code, I need to make sure I don't break anything. Without these details, I can do nothing.

Sorry for the long absence,
Brian.

Dont u want to make this open source thingy dude it wud be better for everyone we can achieve the goal by together contributing to it.

umm i think it is as open source as it can get... you have the code, you can play with it and modify it. i dont think brian has put any restriction with some stupid license. 😛

So where can i find the code can u tel me where i can get it
How about looking at the .xpi file? 😉

Umm, I updated to v1.5 just now.Isn't it weird that it shows 4 GB as the plugin size?