Datafox - Bandwidth Usage Monitoring Extension For MTNL Triband Broadband

congrats...

ypu datafox doesnt seem to login in mumbai.........anyone from mumbai any bright ideas.....

Sorry for the delayed response, can any regular DataFox users confirm that it is not working for them? Users from both Bombay and Delhi, please respond.

New users, can you please attach a screenshot of your usage page so I have an overall idea of what to expect? If you want DF to support the new portals, I will need your login details, I cannot add support by coding blind. Anybody interested in helping out - infernalproteus@gmail.com (email & gtalk).

Thanks!

It was working till 2nd Jan 2008... and since then it has stopped working...And anyway register.mtnl.net.in is also not working... probably thats the reason it is not working for Mumbai users.

Brian,Please check your PM, I've attached screenshots for MTNL Mumbai login page for the new portal. Hope this helps.Amogh.

hello, i downloaded the data fox.. but wen im not able to login... i typed the username n the password correctly but still m not abl to do so....cn ne1 help me?

make sure you've selected MTNL Mumbai in the options above.

Datafox is not working for new connections having '@a' suffix.

Datafox is not working for new connections having '@a' suffix.

Or simply the site was down at the time you tried.