data card ( prithvi) total charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karthi Keyan

ISP
BSNL evdo
I bought this modem from Rasipuram, Tamil nadu yesterday and i was charged 1564 for the modem and sim card. It looked a bit higher as their site only mentioned 1199rs and in some places they have also mentioned at less than 1000rs. Please reply.

well they charge 1199 for card,60 rs for SIM, 350 for activation, total 1600 aprox. still it seems you have been charged extra?

Data card price is Rs.1199 (the previous festive offer was rs.959 and no activation charge, has been removed). Sim card price and activation charges may vary circle to circle. Please make sure you have proper documents for the amount you have been charged.

BSNL CC said:
Data card price is Rs.1199 (the previous festive offer was rs.959 and no activation charge, has been removed). Sim card price and activation charges may vary circle to circle. Please make sure you have proper documents for the amount you have been charged.
Is demo available in chennai .. If yes .. Procedures ???

BSNL CC said:
thanks for your reply... but according to your website, there is no activation charges for customers, who buy the data card... isn't it? and i was not given the detailed bill at all and was told that the modem costs 1524rs.

Lonely_2k said:
Is demo available in chennai .. If yes .. Procedures ???
@Lonely_2k yes visit udaan.bsnl.co.in/ register for new connection choose evdo and fill ur details. Sales team will call u or you will be provided their contact
Karthi Keyan said:
yes that is the question, that 350 is only for own data card and not for evdo customers... will check it out tomorrow... thanks for confirming the same
@Karthi for that 350 Rs they will provide u one month unlimited data usages

Status
Not open for further replies.