data.bsnl.in

arijitmitter

ISP
BSNL DataOne
hi I have BSNL Dataone user IP 117.xx.xx.xx and I check it usually from data.bsnl.in .For last 13 days or more it is not working . No records of any month current or past is showing . I use Networx and I know my approximate usage but how do I know if BSNL is billing me correctly . What if they are recording me using 500 mb per day [ i am on 600 combo plan with night UL ] ? !! It is crazy to let BSNL do anything on its own without customer oversight .I am in Kolkata . Anyone else facing similar problems ? What to do ? No use complaining to area phone exchange .They always wash hands off the internet billing website saying it is a national database and they know nothing about it [ AOTRs reduce excess billing but that is just about all they do related to Dataone and they also do it looking at data.bsnl.in ]Previously the data.bsnl.in has been down for 3 -4 days never for this long . What to do . Any ideas ?

1/.
make a complaint here. Note the reference number.
http://mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp
For metros Chennai/Kolkata/ Bengaluru data.bsnl.in is the site.
Check with 14digit portaluserid Pw password.
Confirm.

3/
You can try datafox/firefox/chrome to check your usage.
Error message also displayed if site is down. working perfect. Checked just now.

Getting Unexpected Error in data.bsnl.in when i try to check usage .. any solution ?