DASAN h660gm-a bridge mode

ISP
Airtel
I am getting a new connection and the router that they are providing is DASAN h660gm-a.

Before I commit to this connection I'd like to know if anyone was able to get bridge mode working WITHOUT disabling the other 3 LAN ports.

DASAN h660gm-a is very basic ONT. You can create Single session of WAN connection - Bridge or PPPoe mode. It has restriction with VLAN.

Could you elaborate more on what you mean by
You can create Single session of WAN connection - Bridge or PPPoe mode. It has restriction with VLAN.
Do you mean that if I enable Bridge mode, I wont be able to use the other LAN ports?
Also how do I configure bridge mode? Is there a setting available or do I have to contact airtel?
If you could also post screenshot of the WAN settings, it'd be of great help!

I got Dasan H680GM-A2 for 1Gbps plan. UI and settings are same as DASAN h660gm-a model. LAN ports are open but you use only one connection either Bridge mode or PPPoe mode.

Thanks for the screenshots.
I have this scenario, would I be able to achieve this?

WAN Set to Bridge Mode
LAN 1 -> Connected to Raspberry Pi in which I will enter PPPoE Username password.
Now I have a LAN IP 192.168.xx and an IP from PPPoE on the Pi.

LAN 2 - 4 -> Connected to Laptop/TV other client devices. 192.168.xx

Set Raspberry Pi as the gateway
Now will the devices in LAN 2-4 be able to access internet by going through Raspberry Pi?

Sorry not sure if i understood your requirement corrctly.

WAN Set to Bridge Mode
LAN 1 -> Connected to Raspberry Pi in which I will enter PPPoE Username password.
Now I have a LAN IP 192.168.xx and an IP from PPPoE on the Pi.

Answer: Yes, you can do it with Bridge option

LAN 2 - 4 -> Connected to Laptop/TV other client devices. 192.168.xx

Set Raspberry Pi as the gateway
Now will the devices in LAN 2-4 be able to access internet by going through Raspberry Pi?

Trying to answer this. For eg. you have created WAN profile say WAN0 as bridge mode. And your secondary router is connected in LAN 1, or 2,3,4 as bridge. You can get internet only on secondary router thru bridge mode. Other LAN ports in Dasan will not get internet thru any of ports until you disable the bridge mode and return to Dasan PPPOe mode.

Dasan restrict the creation of multiple PPP0e session what we have seen in other router. Its restrict with VLAN ID. So you can create any WAN profile with just single VLAN ID 100.

i have less knowledge about Rasberry pi. Please ping me on telegram, will try to clarify .