Well, doesnt to me.. The song shows they were pushed a lot. I guess at some point, you get used or become used to stuff.

Now, if the kids' father had pushed his younger son really hard in TZP (Darshal Safary, the dyslexic) , like his elder son. who knows he might have become a brillant tennis player.And Parakshit Sahini had pushed Madhavan despite his wish, maybe he could have become a super-duper engineer.

Sounds absurd? Well then, how do you justify him pushing kids hard, atleast in the beginning in Dangal. Ofcourse, the movie may show that the father realising that he should not push hard, & letting go & then the girls themselves choosing to wrestle. But the point remains...

Looks like atleast, some one sort of agrees with me... @Navjot Singh

cqURZN0.jpg

People need to understand that movies do not SHOW how to live life.

Movies show various types of people in world. And for entertainment only.

You take whatever moral you want.

Linking 2 movies make no sense.

To show a good side... first you need to show a bad side too.

Without knowing what is bad... its not easy to understand what is good.

And for entertainment only.

the problem is when you make movies with social message and try to push it on people. tzp did that. three idiots did that. his program satyamev was all about it. they were not movies made for pure entertainment. they were made to make people think about how they treated their kids and pushed their own ambitions on them. and aamir khan was involved in both. and now with dangal, he is glorifying the same nature. i am not saying he shouldn't. but his movies deliver conflicting message for sure.

i do not know what his satyamev episode featuring the two daughters on whom dangal is based on was all about though.

Same with episode against superstition and stuff versus Talaash. Maybe I am more against the people who glorify him for TZP/3 Idiots/PK. I am also saying criticise him now instead of glorifying now too..