• Thread starter Thread starter x720
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 7,042

x720

Incoherent Poster
ISP
airtel, BSNL, MTNL
Alright, so I dropped my phone for the umpteenth time today, and now it won't boot. I get weird vertical lines on the left side of the screen and then it switches off. Now, I was going to buy a new phone in a month or two anyway (confused between the nexus and s3 😛), so I'm wondering whether getting this device repaired would be worth it or that getting a cheaper phone would be better considering that I would require it only for a short duration of time. Any idea how much it'd cost to fix my device (i9003) ?Suggestions folks ! 😉

Why not take it to the service centre and see what they have got to say firstEven if the repairs help you drag a couple of months, if it costs a few hundreds, it should be ok, I think

omgz you are in gurgaon. i am going to do the expected. buy my one x! at an incredible price! (lol) i mean. meet me. see the phone. and then decide. no pressure 😛

omgz you are in gurgaon. i am going to do the expected. buy my one x! at an incredible price! (lol)

i mean. meet me. see the phone. and then decide. no pressure 😛

"kali pahadi ke peeche, theek raat ke 12 baje, akele aa jana"

mmm. i would prefer a pub or a cafe if he does not drink! :Bar:

can i too come for a drink brother.
and where are the smilies button. 😕

heh 😛Not really a fan of the ONE X, and then there is that nagging feeling that I'll be paying 30k plus for a "second hand" device (its not old, I know 😛) Going to drop my phone off at the service center 😛

errm. i said the price was negotiable. ping me something! at least checkout the phone before making a decision 😉

25K offer from smnrock is on the table.. 30k is what admin quotes.. So, a right price between that is needed for the deal to be signed 😉

right. considering he is in gurgaon, i save the hassle of shipping and delivery and whatever.