Daikin AC issue FTE 60LV

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,759
D

Deleted member 13033

Source

I thought better to have discussion on new thread.
@vignesh_venkatesan @ijsa

Now issue is outdoor unit starts without compressor and indoor unit has no current.

So can anyone tell me what is this capacitor ratting ? Is it local or some branded oner use by Daikin ?

I was thinking of cleaning the capacitor but stuck are it's plug points.
Unit model: FTE 60 LV

You cannot clean a capacitor, replace the capacitor.
Rating info is not legible, what's the tonnage of the ac ?

Upvote 0
It was on bottom 55uf.

In pic do you see a green wire disconnected on left does it go any where ? Tx

What is that diya type symbol ?

Ac has 2 panels, 3 wires on left and 3 wires on right. @vignesh_venkatesan @ijsa

All 3 connected on right and left one there one green wire is disconnected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I just got my AC capacitor replaced by authorised service center people for my 7 year old Hitachi split AC 1.5 ton non-inverter. Compressor was not starting in mine too, it was attempting to start and drawing load (some light bulbs were dimming in my room).

Cost me 1250 for the capacitor and 550 service/visit charge 😀

Upvote 0
issue was with wire no 3 was disconnected.. as shown in pic, thanks to a ytube video..i was able to figure it out ! wire has become bit weak and is non copper and hence must came out while i was cleaning the unit myself.. wasted hours and decent amount of sleepless night in hot climate.
This reminds me of an incident i saw in air crash investigation on nat geo, where captain did not land the plane because landing light was not coming up and eventually plane crashed..as captain and other pilots kept troubleshooting the plane !
phew! was able to figure out the problem !
still thanks all for their help 😛

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I am happy that things worked out for you....
Most of the times equipment do not fail but some lose connection.....
Strangely I did not get any notification of your tagging....

just came across this thread while browsing recent posts....

Upvote 0
does anyone know how to get outside insulation, i.e black foam put on area which have been damaged due to bad weather outside ? and name of company making good quality foam.

one ac guy i spoke to is saying if insulation has to be redone, they will do gas top up too and remove pipes.. ?

Upvote 0