• Thread starter Thread starter vicky24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 6,663

vicky24

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Saw the pilot and it was kind of intriguing. And since I played Assassin's Creed 2 i'm quite able to relate to certain characters as well. Could someone tell me why a brit is playing as Da Vinci? I found that a little awkward. And the protagonist looks like Jim Moriarty from Sherlock. Just my opinion.

Well in the latest episode, there was a scene where Da Vinci was fighting soldiers with swords and I knew he wasn't the fighting type since he didn't fight in AC2. And there are various areas where imperfection is scattered such as Da Vinci's character itself and others according to reviews. Makes the show uninteresting but the writers think otherwise.

vicky24 said:
Well in the latest episode, there was a scene where Da Vinci was fighting soldiers with swords and I knew he wasn't the fighting type since he didn't fight in AC2. And there are various areas where imperfection is scattered such as Da Vinci's character itself and others according to reviews. Makes the show uninteresting but the writers think otherwise.
I love it when ppl base their knowledge of history or facts based on a video game or frictional movie 😀 ... Bravo man Bravo 🙂 ....
OT err it seems like another period drama mainly to show boobs... Not that Starz has a deficiency of that 😀 ... Although many of their other boob dramas are not really that bad...
Disclaimer :- I havent actually watched this show 🙂 ...

Saw the first two episodes. I have no knowledge about Da Vinci. Da Vinci Code book and the movie made little sense to me. But I found the show interesting enough to continue. 😛

oks i had it picked this one up the day it premiered as a sucker for historical show that too a one based in the most interesting times of Italian renascence, but man have they got da vinci wrong , he was no playboy or swordsman a genius yes but a extremely introvert person. interesting you mentioned AC2 , cause that is what they are trying to make, book of trees = Apple of eden, knowledge of what is forgotten , the 2 keys , plus the cherry in the last episode the book as a codex pointing to south America as a location, in ac2 it was codex of book pages pointing to north America !! plus the turkey connection the birthplace of the brotherhood in AC series , so basically it is rip of AC series but a bad one.😕 and dudes AC series is extremely accurate in history that has been the backbone of that game i have known some guys who read the database in game on persons, locations etc to prep for exams !!!

before this thread i had no idea da vinci was in assasins' creed game 😀

They did not make him gay. He categorically stated that he just experiments with anything and everything that interests him and that includes sexuality. It is quite clear that he is quite attracted to the Medici's whore.